2023 William Fowles '23 WR offered

****ey is ready now, Fowles maybe? I'd gladly take either. It's hard comparing receivers who don't play similar competition. I also don't believe Fowles 100 time, his stats indicate he's fast enough as he has an impressive YPC.

Advertisement
When you say there is nothing that shows they are the similar players, I provided two objective similarities, size (height & weight) & catch radius. They have both produced on the field but Fowles stats suggest he is more explosive as he has a much high avg yrds per catch then ****ey. Once again, I am not saying Folwes is a better player. Assuming the staff is looking for a big bodied WR to add to the class, I would take Fowles if ****ey is “not interested” or looking to draw things out. There are much bigger fish than ****ey we could be working on chipping away at such as Hykeem, Tate, Innis and maybe even the USC stud WR.
My bad on misreading that, they are similar but by all accounts, ****ey is slightly bigger, pause, and more explosive. All in all a better prospect. I also think we should take Fowles but it appears not to be in the plans.

My bad on misreading that, they are similar but by all accounts, ****ey is slightly bigger, pause, and more explosive. I also think we should take Fowles but it appears not to be in the plans.
****ey being more explosive is questionable since Fowles has a higher avg yards per catch avg. That being said, if Fowles isn’t in the plans, I really hope we can get ****ey and not be played. We still need to go hard after the other top WR’s regardless.

When you say there is nothing that shows they are the similar players, I provided two objective similarities, size (height & weight) & catch radius. They have both produced on the field but Fowles stats suggest he is more explosive as he has a much high avg yrds per catch then ****ey. Once again, I am not saying Folwes is a better player. Assuming the staff is looking for a big bodied WR to add to the class, I would take Fowles if ****ey is “not interested” or looking to draw things out. There are much bigger fish than ****ey we could be working on chipping away at such as Hykeem, Tate, Innis and maybe even the USC stud WR.
I think only innis is better than ****ey but ****ey has much better size
Hope we go all in on ****ey

Advertisement
@Confidence1000 never seen one like this, he safe?
CD2BC165-AAE8-435E-B8E2-51A99257C21F.jpeg

****ey’s 100m time is nearly a second faster than Fowles’. Neither is super blazing fast (they’re bigger WR types) but Fowles’ 100 time is borderline slow for any WR. That’s the main reason ****ey is a top 1-2 receiver and Fowles is getting mid P5 offers.
We're not a mid p5 offer ours is the only that counts!

****ey is ready now, Fowles maybe? I'd gladly take either. It's hard comparing receivers who don't play similar competition. I also don't believe Fowles 100 time, his stats indicate he's fast enough as he has an impressive YPC.
His 100 could be wrong or perhaps the DBs he’s facing are running 14 flat 100’s

Back to fowles... He wants to commit August 5th. Does anyone know besides Miami which other schools are in consideration? It seems there isn't any top 5 or top 3 list as we head into his commitment. I dont even know who the favorite is or if he indeed wants to badly be a cane and has not been given the green light. Very odd recruitment, in terms of the amount of intel out there for him.

Advertisement
****ey being more explosive is questionable since Fowles has a higher avg yards per catch avg. That being said, if Fowles isn’t in the plans, I really hope we can get ****ey and not be played. We still need to go hard after the other top WR’s regardless.
You can’t just go off of stats. Dallas Crawford had 10 picks his junior year which lead the entire state, he wasn’t a good safety prospect. Terry McCray had 19 sacks his senior year but wasn’t good enough to even sniff the field here. I’m just gonna assume you knew this and are trolling me.

Advertisement

****ey may end up with the biggest NIL package of any receiver in the country. Everyone is after him now.

Advertisement
Having the commit date set at Aug 5 tells me he's going elsewhere if you believe some insiders saying he doesn't have the green light yet. If we're waiting to hear from ****ey or Hykeem (which would be a mistake), then those recruitments are going to last a while. My total guess is that Fowles said F that, I'm taking my deal and securing my spot with school X. OTOH, if he does have the green light by the staff, then he's a cane on aug 5.

I agree they are similar...JD is just a little more explosive

That's why I think Fowles is basically a backup plan for ****ey. And then the 4th spot will be either Williams/Jean/Tate...and if we miss on all of 'em, on to next year.

Advertisement
Back