2023 William Fowles '23 WR offered

Deleted the tweet .. AGAIN
69377807-C1EC-4717-BB1A-C830E9AD2FA4.jpeg

Advertisement
He’s going to get $3mm+ when all is said and done. Rashada may give us a little advantage relative to others, but we’re going to have to push our chips in to win this one — many more chips than I thought just a few weeks ago.
For a WR1 would be worth it but Gottdamit we still have a lot of holes on our roster.

Traversing that jungle they call a field is equivalent to 8A
Insane how they have let their sport facilities go. They use to have a pretty good football stadium and good baseball/softball fields. I drove by there yesterday and the fields made it looked like school had been shutdown.

Which was ironic because the buildings looked like they were freshly painted and there was multiple brand new AC units in the parking lot waiting to be installed.

Insane how they have let their sport facilities go. They use to have a pretty good football stadium and good baseball/softball fields. I drove by there yesterday and the fields made it looked like school had been shutdown.

Which was ironic because the buildings looked like they were freshly painted and there was multiple brand new AC units in the parking lot waiting to be installed.

Their enrollment had been way, way down. Not sure about these days.

Advertisement
You can’t just go off of stats. Dallas Crawford had 10 picks his junior year which lead the entire state, he wasn’t a good safety prospect. Terry McCray had 19 sacks his senior year but wasn’t good enough to even sniff the field here. I’m just gonna assume you knew this and are trolling me.
High school stats are incredibly misleading and often inaccurate. Not to mention all competition is not equal. Putting up big numbers in 2a competition doesn’t really mean much.

Advertisement
Yikes, hope that means we look good on ****ey because Fowles and Keem at FSU is wild considering their lack of QBs.

Something tells me he’d go to Maryland over FSU though, just a hunch.

Yikes, hope that means we look good on ****ey because Fowles and Keem at FSU is wild considering their lack of QBs.

Something tells me he’d go to Maryland over FSU though, just a hunch.
Yeah, Hykeem isn't going to fsu. It may not be us; but it won't be them. I will gladly take the "L" if he does; but I will definitely be at his Collegiate Football Wake and Burial.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back