Will We Beat A&M?

Will we beat Texas A&M?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
TVD coming out party. Jimbo wants no smoke with Steele. People talk about what Auburn did against LSU, look at how they did against Clemson as well with first round QBs. And those Auburn teams were not stacked. TVD and the TEs feast in this game.
This ^^ my exact thoughts. We win this game. TVD is gonna go smooth off, the WRs are gonna be steady, Knighton and the TEs are gonna eat. Gattis will shine ✨

Key to the game will be the Defense tho. Steele’s gameplan is gonna be stellar, he is gonna lock Jimbo up.

The difference will be the experience and knowledge of our coaching staff. After the two warm up games we are gonna see it (confidence) seep into the players. Perfect Storm, coaching will click for the players in this game.

I think we can. It’ll take a few things to go our way but College Station will be/is a tough place to play. Will be a top 20 match up so that place will be rocking.

Advertisement
Depends.

Defense:
- Stop Devon Achane & the Run game in general
- Force Lefty Max Johnson to beat us with his arm
- Heavy pressure upfront; have to get after the QB & move him off his mark

Offense:
- Aggressiveness neutralizes talent gap; if we try to pound the rock vs TAMU, we’re screwed
- Score early & often; Can’t settle for FG’s in place of TD’s, have to stretch the field & finish drives
- Self inflicted mistakes; Can’t shoot ourselves in the foot with procedural penalties

The fact it’s a road game @ College Station stacks the odds heavily against us, but it’s a winnable game.

It comes down to how aggressive we are & how bad do we want it.

Do we win it? Probably not...
Can we win? Sure we can...
We're going to try to pound the rock so no we won't win.

Right now the smart money is on *** To Mouth moneyline. Too many question marks with us currently, and it’s a road game with 1,000,000 ROTC nerds in the stands.

Advertisement
Someone tell me we roll?
lsd rolling GIF

Hi, new member, been enjoying site for a few weeks, Canes fan since 1991, in Orlando and grew up near Tampa..
I think key will be d line generating pressure on a new qb for the Aggies and will need Knighton or Mallory to break a few big chunk plays..
hopefully a close game that Canes can pull through in the end.

Advertisement
Heart says yes, gut says no. This will come down to line play. Can the OL give TVD enough time to do his thing? Can the DL get pressure?

I say A&M wins in a 24-17 type game, unfortunately

Advertisement
Depends.

Defense:
- Stop Devon Achane & the Run game in general
- Force Lefty Max Johnson to beat us with his arm
- Heavy pressure upfront; have to get after the QB & move him off his mark

Offense:
- Aggressiveness neutralizes talent gap; if we try to pound the rock vs TAMU, we’re screwed
- Score early & often; Can’t settle for FG’s in place of TD’s, have to stretch the field & finish drives
- Self inflicted mistakes; Can’t shoot ourselves in the foot with procedural penalties

The fact it’s a road game @ College Station stacks the odds heavily against us, but it’s a winnable game.

It comes down to how aggressive we are & how bad do we want it.

Do we win it? Probably not...
Can we win? Sure we can...
Imagining Achane getting that 10.1 speed matched up with Flagg, oh my.. I know Jimbo gonna try to get him loose like Dalvin back in day, smh.. Or Stewart taking off on gameday Ivey..

Just please bottle up achane man.. smfh

Hi, new member, been enjoying site for a few weeks, Canes fan since 1991, in Orlando and grew up near Tampa..
I think key will be d line generating pressure on a new qb for the Aggies and will need Knighton or Mallory to break a few big chunk plays..
hopefully a close game that Canes can pull through in the end.
You will be bent over too, when its over and blooded from the bottom *******. time to be real.

Advertisement
Back