Will Va Tech play football this season?

In your opinion, but not mine. BTW, 1.6% of Virginians have tested positive for Kung Flu and .03% have died. The new case weekly trend lines continue to improve week over week. The weekly death rate rolling average has dropped from 16.1 per day (65%) in the last 30 days. Every metric here in the Commonwealth is favorable over the past 30 days.
Thank for calling it King Flu and letting me know your IQ is in the double digits.

Advertisement
Football is literally all that VT and Blacksburg have to hang their hat on. They have not won a NCAA natty in ANYTHING! Their fans used to be so self righteous up here during the Beamer era and when they beat UVA 15 times in a row. Totally different story now.
Worked with so many people from VT up in DC in the early 2000s and they were just insufferable with how good they thought they were.

Advertisement
I wouldn’t go that far. Our QB threw three ints in a half of football and we still took the lead in tne fourth.
Uh, their Offense lit is up and forced Baker to be benched for a few weeks. In fact, their walk on TE is still wide open. I would go that far.

Anybody else look at the pic in that article and think "Hmmm, there's a lot of college towns on that list"?

Eh4l8jLWAAEy2D2

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back