Will Smith Swings On Chris Rock At The Oscars...

I got my tickets to see Chris Rock live this summer. I suggest you all get tix before they sellout.

Advertisement
He sucker slapped him... like a little cuckold ****** who went from laughing to doing what his wife just told him to do on National TV.

No one is saying dont take care of your business but if your not taking care of your business on your terms then you aint a man. And by his terms he should have followed Rock off stage and took care of his business, but this slap shiat on live TV to the guy hosting the show is 100% pussifed. Jada is obviously the only one in that fam that seeks beef.

Will is a cuck and now his wife is going to be the target of every comedian on the planet. Comedians worship Rock and they will all have his back.

Doesnt take a rocket surgeon to figure out who just lost.
He didn't really sucker slap him. He walked up to him winded back and slapped him. Anyone that couldn't dodge that has embarrassingly slow reflexes.

He didn't really sucker slap him. He walked up to him winded back and slapped him. Anyone that couldn't dodge that has embarrassingly slow reflexes.
He walked up all kosher... and took some quick weird slap and wasnt saying jack on the way up there. Chris never even took his hands out from behind his back.

"Violence in all of its forms is poisonous and destructive," Smith wrote in part on Instagram before publicly apologizing to Rock. "I was out of line and I was wrong."

👆So I guess Willy stops making violent movies? Maybe donate all his earnings from the glorification of violence?

Advertisement
He walked up all kosher... and took some quick weird slap and wasnt saying jack on the way up there. Chris never even took his hands out from behind his back.
Rock basically leaned into it.

WEIRD. Very WEIRD.

Hopefully more Hollyweirds get beaked for running their mouths, ya know, cuz words are violence.

I agree 100%!

What a wonderful world.

Good thing he didn’t swing. Look how he’s got his thumb tucked into his fist.
LMFAO!! Very good catch. The guy rolled his fist up like an angry toddler. You know that dude has never been in a fight in his life with that sort of technique. I haven't since someone use that technique since the preschool playground.

277556238_528393755468403_1440710635040709259_n.jpg

Advertisement
He sucker slapped him... like a little cuckold ****** who went from laughing to doing what his wife just told him to do on National TV.

No one is saying dont take care of your business but if your not taking care of your business on your terms then you aint a man. And by his terms he should have followed Rock off stage and took care of his business, but this slap shiat on live TV to the guy hosting the show is 100% pussifed. Jada is obviously the only one in that fam that seeks beef.

Will is a cuck and now his wife is going to be the target of every comedian on the planet. Comedians worship Rock and they will all have his back.

Doesnt take a rocket surgeon to figure out who just lost.

If you can't take it, then you can't have it, that includes respect. Sometimes MFs have to get slapped, if more knew this, then all of the marching and BLM bullsh!t wouldn't be necessary. It was a minor act, but an act of a real man all the same, all the other men know it. I bet you a Tubman that Putin wouldn't let you make a joke like that and get away with it.

If you can't take it, then you can't have it, that includes respect. Sometimes MFs have to get slapped, if more knew this, then all of the marching and BLM bullsh!t wouldn't be necessary. It was a minor act, but an act of a real man all the same, all the other men know it. I bet you a Tubman that Putin wouldn't let you make a joke like that and get away with it.

Cool so Putin is the role model. Nah brah... The last thing Putin would have done is slapped a dude on stage and then cried about it. Will cried about this shiat in front of everyone and he only acted because his wife told him to. He went from laughing to a cuck robot who risked a lot more than he had to by doing it on stage. Being a man isnt about being emotional its about handling your shiat the right way. If people would have heard Will swung on Rock offstage he would have earned the respect your referring to and would have minimized the backlash and not had to cry about it afterwards.

Come on man, you’re elevating this weak cuck.

Advertisement
Real men let other dudes rail their woman? That's a new one on me, but then again, I'm no biologist.

Advertisement
Nahhhh, real men don't let another man slap them on National TV and do nothing about it. Rock knew He was wrong with that lame a$$ joke, that's why He didn't do **** after Will slapped the zebra stripes off of Him.
So violence is the answer, got it.

Nahhhh, real men don't let another man slap them on National TV and do nothing about it. Rock knew He was wrong with that lame a$$ joke, that's why He didn't do **** after Will slapped the zebra stripes off of Him.
Will didn’t even know Rock was wrong with that lame joke until his wife told him he was wrong lol. That’s why he was cracking up until momma gave him the “ I’m not happy look”.

Jada is the patriarch of that family , not Will, anyone with sense knows that. Which explains a lot about that family. Will is a corny beta picking on a comedian that’s 140 pounds. I bet he wouldn’t have been so brave with say Dave Chappelle.

Btw will is on record saying it’s hard for him being in a open marriage “ Jada wants a non conventional marriage“. So yes , he’s a cuck. He’s a Christian ( I use lightly ) that wants a conventional marriage but can’t have one because his wife wants to sample different dongs. Big Will isn’t enough.

Personal attacks
Will didn’t even know Rock was wrong with that lame joke until his wife told him he was wrong lol. That’s why he was cracking up until momma gave him the “ I’m not happy look”.

Jada is the patriarch of that family , not Will, anyone with sense knows that. Which explains a lot about that family. Will is a corny beta picking on a comedian that’s 140 pounds. I bet he wouldn’t have been so brave with say Dave Chappelle.

Btw will is on record saying it’s hard for him being in a open marriage “ Jada wants a non conventional marriage“. So yes , he’s a cuck. He’s a Christian ( I use lightly ) that wants a conventional marriage but can’t have one because his wife wants to sample different dongs. Big Will isn’t enough.

LMAO!!!

You sound like a woman beater.

Let me give you a piece of advice, don't you EVER!, EVER! EVER! put your hands on your wife in front of a REAL MAN, I'll just leave it at that, capiche?

LMAO!!!

You sound like a woman beater.

Let me give you a piece of advice, don't you EVER!, EVER! EVER! put your hands on your wife in front of a REAL MAN, I'll just leave it at that, capiche?
Wow , that's quite the reach even for you. I don't even know how one even comes to that conclusion. Other than taking the focus off the truth and the point.

Grown man caping for a celebrity you don't even know? lol. Did you throw your panties at the tv screen when your bay won the Oscar?

Here's the facts , your boy has been a joke for years . Everyone has known about their " open " relationship and it being Jadas idea. He's even said its her idea to have a “ non conventional “marriage . Dude just finally cracked, especially after he went on the red table and fought back tears as she talked about her "entanglement " lmao.

We're witnessing his Kanye moment.

Sorry Will, God didn’t tell you to slap Chris, your boss did. I hate to be the one to break this to you and WillfanSince4ever. I know the truth hurts, no matter how much your fan faction tries to change what actually happened.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back