Will Smith Swings On Chris Rock At The Oscars...

Advertisement
Attach107006_20211112_223833.jpg

👆He's right.

Advertisement
Rogan would choke any of those jabrones out and god forbid he hit'em with one of his kicks. He'd kill somebody.

Well if Chris didn't know how to fight, He shouldn't have said what He said. You learn that in elementary school. You run your mouth to the older and bigger dudes, and you got popped in your **** every time. You learned that you have to be able to stop it, or you have to shut up. And 50 years later my mouth still runnin'. Simple concept really.

Well if Chris didn't know how to fight, He shouldn't have said what He said. You learn that in elementary school. You run your mouth to the older and bigger dudes, and you got popped in your **** every time. You learned that you have to be able to stop it, or you have to shut up. And 50 years later my mouth still runnin'. Simple concept really.

At the end of this, its Will Smith groveling and apologizing...so who really lost? Chris Rock took the slap and kept it moving and Will is groveling for forgiveness.

Very simple concept.

"words are violence" until the indoor kids get beaked, then it's a whole other ball game isn't it?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

keyboard warriors no different.

Advertisement
At the end of this, its Will Smith groveling and apologizing...so who really lost? Chris Rock took the slap and kept it moving and Will is groveling for forgiveness.
They both lost. Chris got slapped like a ***** and didn't do schit. Will slapped someone like a ***** because someone made fun of his cheating wife.

Advertisement
Advertisement
this whole thing is just funny

chris rock a straight ***** for taking that **** up side the head with the whole world watching... and doing nothing.

it's like will knew if he punched his ***** ***, he might knock him out or kill him. So he ***** slapped him lmao

chris didn't wanna get punked twice on national tv, so he settled for once. Will might look weak for defending his garbage wife, but i'm sure plenty of you dudes have done weak **** for someone you were trying to love. Love makes a man do crazy things, apparently will still feels like this chick is everything.

And like I said, there's consequences to humiliating another man's wife, too, goes both ways.

Insulting another man's wife is not normal behavior.

Talk about living in a bubble.

You just made my point. That entire auditorium was full of abnormal behavior. Letting your wife get railed by other guys might not be considered normal behavior either. Those people all live in a bubble. They’re all Hollywood weirdos, what would you expect.

Advertisement
Back