Will Smith Swings On Chris Rock At The Oscars...

Advertisement
Advertisement
ezgif-7-2e8135598d.gif

I'll put their faces on it tomorrow, still trying to come up with something clever for Coach Macho's thread.

Advertisement
It was definitely real.

Smith won Best Actor just now and gave a weird, rambling speech about protecting his family and also apologizing to the Academy.

Advertisement
Chris is a true pro. My frat was one of the original writers for The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I remember when I was pledging, my Dean had me say to him: “I love Will Smith.” Anyways, no need to go into details what happened next w/ a 6’3 260lb angry guy (lol), but he hates Will Smith w/ a passion, saying that persona is fake af.

Fast forward almost 30 yrs later, Will have shown a lot of ***** in his “friendly” armor, now that his personal life has been exposed as fake. This was totally unnecessary & childish. U gotta problem w/ jokes? Stay ur *** at home, or like a grown man, approach Chris at the first break behind the curtains & let him know wassup & the consequences if it happens again.

But, Chris ate that chit like a man, kept it pushing & didnt stoop down to his level in retaliation verbally or physically. One last thing; I promise u if Jerry Seinfeld or any famous non-Black made that same joke, Will Smith would’ve acted totally different. There’s taking up for ur wife & there’s emotionally compromised. This was the latter.

Advertisement
Chris is a true pro. My frat was one of the original writers for The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I remember when I was pledging, my Dean had me say to him: “I love Will Smith.” Anyways, no need to go into details what happened next w/ a 6’3 260lb angry guy (lol), but he hates Will Smith w/ a passion, saying that persona is fake af.

Fast forward almost 30 yrs later, Will have shown a lot of ***** in his “friendly” armor, now that his personal life has been exposed as fake. This was totally unnecessary & childish. U gotta problem w/ jokes? Stay ur *** at home, or like a grown man, approach Chris at the first break behind the curtains & let him know wassup & the consequences if it happens again.

But, Chris ate that chit like a man, kept it pushing & didnt stoop down to his level in retaliation verbally or physically. One last thing; I promise u if Jerry Seinfeld or any famous non-Black made that same joke, Will Smith would’ve acted totally different. There’s taking up for ur wife & there’s emotionally compromised. This was the latter.
Totally agree with errythang you said, bruh! Totally. But I would have kindly asked his *** to come see me back stage.

Advertisement
Back