Will Rogers in the Portal

M

Lane Kiffin 94-49 overall 33-15 at Ole Miss 20-13 in SEC Two 10 win seasons in last three years at Ole Miss. Ole Miss never won 10 games in a season in their history before Lane Kiffin.

Mario Cristobal 74-72 overall 12-12 at Miami 6-10 in the ACC

Sure, you can go all strawman if you want. Now try to address the topic.

Lane Kiffin scored 17 points against a terrible team last night. Which excuses do you want to use that you would never allow for Mario?

Advertisement
I get trying to upgrade, TVD had a horrible October, but I’m not confident we can land any of these top portal qbs. Last two weeks TVD has been avg-above avg. another year in the same system would be good for everyone. I’d rather go with that than Emory or Judd.

we would be very lucky to have will rogers - give him whatever he wants

here's his stats

1700875437937.png

2023 (he missed some games)

1700875282987.png

1700875314212.png

2021 (for some reason his game log won't load on espn)

1700875476057.png

we would be very lucky to have will rogers - give him whatever he wants

here's his stats

View attachment 267594

2023 (he missed some games)

View attachment 267591

View attachment 267592

2021 (for some reason his game log won't load on espn)

View attachment 267595
Those numbers this year are mediocre. Only one game over 227 yards and 3 games total over 200 yards. 60% completion. 12 TDs in 8 games. -13 yards rushing.

In '21 and '22 he had Mike Leach as his coach. I wouldn't expect him to replicate those numbers with Mario Cristobal as his coach just like he didn't this year. Those seasons were elite though.

Those numbers this year are mediocre. Only one game over 227 yards and 3 games total over 200 yards. 60% completion. 12 TDs in 8 games. -13 yards rushing.

In '21 and '22 he had Mike Leach as his coach. I wouldn't expect him to replicate those numbers with Mario Cristobal as his coach just like he didn't this year. Those seasons were elite though.
well Mario doesn't call plays, leach did

so you should be comparing leach to Dawson. Dawson got Clayton Tune to perform so he can do the same with rogers

Advertisement
The
Miami averages 33 passing attempts per game. OU averages 33 FSU average 32. USC average 35 North Carolina average 36. Washington averages 37. Looks like Miami is attempting to throw the ball to me.
reason why UM may seem like their attempting more passes is bcuz of the 15+ wr screens per game. Some of you all just look at numbers and dont watch the freaking games; you have very lil football iq, so you're not able to comprehend when ppl say Mario's philosophy is to ground and pound 10-15 play drives all freakin game

I get trying to upgrade, TVD had a horrible October, but I’m not confident we can land any of these top portal qbs. Last two weeks TVD has been avg-above avg. another year in the same system would be good for everyone. I’d rather go with that than Emory or Judd.
I'm fine bringing TVD back if they bring in someone to compete with him like a Ole Miss did with Sanders.

Advertisement
He's pretty close to a statue, Cribby. And this is coming from a Miss St season ticket holder (but lifelong Miami fan). He goes down if someone sneezes on him. Rarely runs. Makes TVD look like Lamar Jackson if being honest.
He’s not a runner but I’ve seen him rip off a few 15-18 yard runs. Statue‘s don’t do that.

Advertisement
Which games? I've gone to his home games. Close to 100 career sacks. Feet are like cinder blocks. Lol
Not sure the games but he definitely had some 15 yard runs. He has a few showing in his stats log. His draft breakdown says he can extend okays with his legs so I feel like i’m not tripping.

Advertisement
@trolldawg here ya go.

Hes obviously not a runner but statue is a bit strong. I mean his rush stats aren’t as bad if you think about the insane amount of drop backs under Leach and sacks come off your rushing numbers.

IMG_2349.jpeg

Advertisement
Back