Will Rogers in the Portal

Advertisement
Not sure the games but he definitely had some 15 yard runs. He has a few showing in his stats log. His draft breakdown says he can extend okays with his legs so I feel like i’m not tripping.
Whoever is doing that draft breakdown should turn in their card. Lol. I agree w you on 99% of stuff, Cribby. But I've seen this cat too many times in person. His lack of mobility and arm strength are why he is being pushed to portal. Lebby has a decent shot to be head coach there in a few days. Any qb that was wanted would want to stay and play in that. He was a stick in the mud this year.

Whoever is doing that draft breakdown should turn in their card. Lol. I agree w you on 99% of stuff, Cribby. But I've seen this cat too many times in person. His lack of mobility and arm strength are why he is being pushed to portal. Lebby has a decent shot to be head coach there in a few days. Any qb that was wanted would want to stay and play in that. He was a stick in the mud this year.
We need some better mobility imo.

Attachments

• D6264E5C-1A52-4E79-9B57-2C6BB2D89A55.png
    D6264E5C-1A52-4E79-9B57-2C6BB2D89A55.png
    920.2 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
I don’t get this whole narrative.

Miami didn’t lose a bunch of games this season due to TVD not being mobile.

Those games were lost due to TVD throwing interceptions like crazy while looking lost in the pocket for long stretches.
Yes. And also playing hurt. Emory should have started the UVA and NCST games.

Advertisement
We need some better mobility imo.
I think we have different definitions of a statue . I didn’t watch him play this year but in previous years I watched him a good bit because I’m a Leach guy. He always moved decent to me. A statue doesn’t run a 4.8 imo. I would prefer a more athletic qb than this guy but when I think of a statue I think of the Mannings. Here’s a scouting report below just to show I wasn’t making stuff up about draft grades . I even think this one is a reach calling him athletic. I never said that , I just didn’t see some stiff statue on the 15-20 yard runs he’s made .
IMG_2351.jpeg

I think we have different definitions of a statue . I didn’t watch him play this year but in previous years I watched him a good bit because I’m a Leach guy. He always moved decent to me. A statue doesn’t run a 4.8 imo. I would prefer a more athletic qb than this guy but when I think of a statue I think of the Mannings. Here’s a scouting report below just to show I wasn’t making stuff up about draft grades . I even think this one is a reach calling him athletic. I never said that , I just didn’t see some stiff statue on the 15-20 yard runs he’s made .
View attachment 267619
Do you think he’s a better QB than TVD?

View attachment 267619
Just here to point out that you’re arguing your case with a guy with 46 total posts who has “troll” in his name.

Advertisement
I don’t get this whole narrative.

Miami didn’t lose a bunch of games this season due to TVD not being mobile.

Those games were lost due to TVD throwing interceptions like crazy while looking lost in the pocket for long stretches.
We don’t need a mobile qb , we need a guy athletic enough to extend plays , scramble for 6-10 yards when the plays breaks down and to be respected in the numbers game. A high percentage of Cfb have qbs like that. Bennet and Beck at UGA being the example. To not have that threat is foolish.

On plays when the defense has the perfect coverage they can still lose the down. Statues is like playing 10 vs 11.

Last edited:
TVD 2.0. If this is the best we can do you keep TVD. He struggled agains all legit competition and stat padded with a leach offense against weaker teams.
Tvd has potential to be a top 5 qb in the country but he just can’t stay consistent

IF the staff moves on from him, rogers is definitely an upgrade. 94 tds vs 28 interceptions and running a leach type system is exactly what we need

Advertisement
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he balls out big at the next stop. I think the offense , injuries and his mental just caused him to break here. The Alabama stuff and his agent put unnecessary pressure on him. That’s just my opinion.

The next Bo Nix...time will tell.

The TVD comp is real. When it’s all clicking, ball out quick, can be good. When it’s off, it’s real ******* bad.

Advertisement
Back