Will Rogers in the Portal

Advertisement
He won’t want to come hand off the ball 60% of the time in Mario’s offense. Also he made. A lot of throws to RB last night and Dawson keeps Rb in to block max protect against 3 man rushes. Won’t fit what Miami is currently doing on offense

Advertisement
He won’t want to come hand off the ball 60% of the time in Mario’s offense. Also he made. A lot of throws to RB last night and Dawson keeps Rb in to block max protect against 3 man rushes. Won’t fit what Miami is currently doing on offense

So the offense he plays for scored 7 points last night, but he wouldn’t want to play in an offense that just scored 31 because “it’s different”.

Roy’s son?
@JamesQuall

Tell Lebron James GIF

Advertisement
So the offense he plays for scored 7 points last night, but he wouldn’t want to play in an offense that just scored 31 because “it’s different”.
I think what will hurt us is simply the perception of the Mario offense, even though we've had several high scoring outings this year, but the reputation is still there.

Advertisement
I think what will hurt us is simply the perception of the Mario offense, even though we've had several high scoring outings this year, but the reputation is still there.

I think that perception exists just in Miami boards where most people hate Mario. People claim it’s a run-only-bro-physical offense. But we had a ton of success throwing the ball until our head case QB became a turnover machine.

Advertisement
I think that perception exists just in Miami boards where most people hate Mario. People claim it’s a run-only-bro-physical offense. But we had a ton of success throwing the ball until our head case QB became a turnover machine.
You're not wrong. But with the GA Tech fiasco he also created an incompetent perception now too. It's just a mess really tbh and he has an uphill battle to sell a big time qb. Personally I'd take Pratt and let's ride.

You're not wrong. But with the GA Tech fiasco he also created an incompetent perception now too. It's just a mess really tbh and he has an uphill battle to sell a big time qb. Personally I'd take Pratt and let's ride.
It's certainly warranted but TVD is going to be the sacrificial lamb used in recruiting

Advertisement
Back