Will Rogers in the Portal

He won’t want to come hand off the ball 60% of the time in Mario’s offense. Also he made. A lot of throws to RB last night and Dawson keeps Rb in to block max protect against 3 man rushes. Won’t fit what Miami is currently doing on offense
It's a state of mind brah

Advertisement
The winning part you have right. The #tuffnFizical piece shows you don't have the intellectual capacity to do 15 seconds of research.

Ole Miss has attempted 120 more rushes than Miami this year and has won 10 games. Literal definition of contradicting yourself.
MY post LITERALLY says he can win YOUR way.. He just GRINDED out a TUFF N FIZICAL rivalry game..

Im not goin to insult you having a my non intellectual post go over your head.. Have a good one!

just so we're on the same page are Michigan and UGA playing physical football or air raid?
The common misconception is that Air Raid = throw the ball 70 times per game. Except the 'air' in Air Raid is a complete misnomer that most casuals here can't seem to grasp:

There’s legit qb’s interested in UM. P5 types and lower. Rodger’s is one name I’ve heard as well as some other guys that are looking to leave their current program. Some will make more sense than others but there’s definitely options.

Last edited:
MY post LITERALLY says he can win YOUR way.. He just GRINDED out a TUFF N FIZICAL rivalry game..

Im not goin to insult you having a my non intellectual post go over your head.. Have a good one!
That stat was for the entirety of the year howdy. Not just last night. Statisticall, he's been #tuffernfizicalbrah than Mario this whole season.

Advertisement
So why don’t you chime in when people claim that Mario just wants to run the ball? One, it’s not true. Two, you’re proving that you can win by running the ball.

So, which is it?
I think you guys get **** mixed up and cant hold multiple thoughts as true.. NO ONE is saying you cant win running the ball, atleast from what I see is running straight into a pile with very little variety in run game is main issue. We can run but dam mix **** up some time.. The cave man shtick is this guy thinks you can just run straight thru everyone and he seems confused when it doesnt work.. The guy comes across like an idiot.. respectfully

That stat was for the entirety of the year howdy. Not just last night. Statisticall, he's been #tuffernfizicalbrah than Mario this whole season.
You are catching on slowly.. you are almost there..

HE. CAN. WIN. YOUR. WAY. TOO.

second 10 win reg. season

Happy Tony Armstrong GIF by ABC TV + IVIEW

Last edited:
Advertisement
There’s legit qb’s interested in UM. P5 types and lower . Rodger’s is one name I’ve heard as well as some other guys that are looking to leave. Some will make more sense than others but there’s definitely options.
What really helps us is the fact that this year there are only 3 big money spenders that are QB needy FSU, ND and Auburn. There will be plenty of QB's to choose from Maalik Murphy, Cam Ward, Ty simpson, Brock Vandegriff, Devin Brown and who knows who else enters.

If there was one year to need a QB this would be it.

[BGCOLOR=initial]Why is Will Rogers such an upgrade over TVD? His huge years were under Mike Leach, the offense and QB guru. I doubt he ever replicates that kind of success under Mario. And TVD still had a better QBR at his peak (2021).[/BGCOLOR]

At their peak, I'd rather have TVD.
Look at his '21 and '22 seasons and tell me TVD is capable of putting numbers up like that.

Advertisement
What really helps us is the fact that this year there are only 3 big money spenders that are QB needy FSU, ND and Auburn. There will be plenty of QB's to choose from Maalik Murphy, Cam Ward, Ty simpson, Brock Vandegriff, Devin Brown and who knows who else enters.

If there was one year to need a QB this would be it.
I really believe FSU rolls with what they have next year unless Rodemaker is a complete disaster down the stretch. They're high on Brock Glenn too, so it would be hard to see them pursue a big time portal QB and risk one of those guys leaving.

I think you guys get **** mixed up and cant hold multiple thoughts as true.. NO ONE is saying you cant win running the ball, atleast from what I see is running straight into a pile with very little variety in run game is main issue. We can run but dam mix **** up some time.. The cave man shtick is this guy thinks you can just run straight thru everyone and he seems confused when it doesnt work.. The guy comes across like an idiot.. respectfully
we're 18th in the country in yards per carry which is actually pretty incredible due to teams crowding the box through TVD struggles and Emory's two starts (previously we were top 5 most the season)

so when you say run directly into a pile, are you picking the 1-3 few plays per game and leaving out EVERY positive play?

the run game is working, especially compared to last year and even with lashlee where we ranked 98th in rushing yards per carry and couldn't get anything going

it's just a very dumb hill to die on

Advertisement
we're 18th in the country in yards per carry which is actually pretty incredible due to teams crowding the box through TVD struggles and Emory's two starts (previously we were top 5 most the season)

so when you say run directly into a pile, are you picking the 1-3 few plays per game and leaving out EVERY positive play?

the run game is working, especially compared to last year and even with lashlee where we ranked 98th in rushing yards per carry and couldn't get anything going

it's just a very dumb hill to die on
We sit wit 6 wins, something is not working.. Go thru your stats and figure it out for Mario, he needs all the help he can get..

Im not dying on any hill, we ******* suck

Advertisement
Back