Will Rogers in the Portal

Advertisement
You can’t talk to some of these fans 🙄 they know it all
Bennet threw for over 4 k last year and 27 td. Beck will get close to 4 k after the GT game. Some people here act like UGA is lining up in the power I every play lol. They’ve actually been very creative the last few years especially with how they use Bowers. But even if that wasn’t true good luck comparing yourself to one of the most loaded rosters year In and year out.

Last edited:
We sit wit 6 wins, something is not working.. Go thru your stats and figure it out for Mario, he needs all the help he can get..

Im not dying on any hill, we ******* suck
There is only one stat to look at INTERCEPTIONS
Tvd is the best in biz at it
THAT is why we lost five games

Get a bag for someone who can sit back and pick a part a zone d!!!!! Simple

Advertisement
I've been saying that. Our best opportunity at QB is TVD under a real OC without Mario meddling. We've seen his ceiling. I doubt we do better than that in the portal and even if we do, we have no guarantee that Mario doesn't break a new QB also.

There's a chance here we could end up with double the negativity if we bring in a successful portal QB and he stinks it up here AND TVD transfers elsewhere and does well. Mario's reputation as a QB killer will be cemented and he'll have a very hard time signing an elite HS OR transfer QB ever again.

If TVD stays here and returns to 2021 form, then Mario can redeem himself and change the perception on his reputation.

Very dangerous territory for Mario if he botches the QB room again.
Your dreaming
We have seen more than enough of tvd
Good bye
Good luck

I think that perception exists just in Miami boards where most people hate Mario. People claim it’s a run-only-bro-physical offense. But we had a ton of success throwing the ball until our head case QB became a turnover machine.
Agreed. Miami was 48th in passing attempts per game. More than Texas, LSU, Tennessee, FSU, Ohio State to name a few. Dawson isn't afraid to throw the ball

Advertisement
it's cool to see the ghost of @The Franchise 's Vag in here putting vomit emoji's on every post for the last few months.

hopefully it can sand itself off and start posting again

LMAO I've gotten 3 vomits from him this season. 2 of them for my SMU stuff.... I love that guy. Franchise were only 1 win away from 8 wins baby!!!! Oh yea

85 South Praying GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

Advertisement
Just give me a dude that can read defenses, move in the pocket, and run if he really needs too.

Find your play makers. That’s really all you need at UM.

I’m good on Rogers. Pass.

Wouldn’t be a good fit in this system anyways. He needs a spread out air raid.

I'm going to look at every QB from now on if his from an air raid offense or not. If his an air raid guy then he won't fit with Mario.

Advertisement
I don’t know what that means, but why did Lane neuter his offense?
Lane Kiffin 94-49 overall 33-15 at Ole Miss 20-13 in SEC Two 10 win seasons in last three years at Ole Miss. Ole Miss never won 10 games in a season in their history before Lane Kiffin.

Mario Cristobal 74-72 overall 12-12 at Miami 6-10 in the ACC

Last edited:
Not sure the data backs up the perception that Miami/Mario are an antiquated, run heavy offense....

Miami ran 68 offensive plays per game (77th of 133). 33.2 rushing attempts per game (92nd of 133) and 33.5 passing attempts per game (48th of 133). Doesn't get much more balanced than that.

Mississippi St. averaged 48 passing attempts last year under Leach. The team with most passing attempts this year that is ranked is Oregon with 36 (25th most).

Perception isn't always reality.

Advertisement
Back