***WILL QB KING BE READY

King played his entire career in a weaker conference, that doesn't help the case. I wish the best for QB KING trust me. I just want to win.
King is also showing up in the top 5 on lists of the best college QBs next year. In one list he was behind only Rattler and Howell.

Advertisement
I’m bored...
If King doesn’t play against bama and one of the young QBs start... what would it take them doing that would prevent King from starting the rest of the season?

We got two 4 stars and one 3 star waiting for their turn. TVD or Garcia will be the starter against Bama.

He’s a “baby bro” still on Mandys ***! Anything Manure spits at him when he talks to him ole @OriginalCanesCanesCanes is there to lick every bit of it up as you can see by his posts. Lispy even got him a new skateboard to play with and he started a whole thread about it! Lol I think Manuela whispered his new Hashtag to him and I’m pretty sure it’s “skateordieBRO” lmao

Don’t you have bedpans to clean? Get busy, boy.

A player like King is self motivated not a concern.

O-line must be a true unit a mirror of each other’s reads also we need our RB to be training in sacrificing themselves in picking up the edge and middle blitz.

They must sacrifice in taking the hit so King has that last second read to throw.

Must limit Kings exposure to blindsided hits and middle blitz with arm extended ribs exposed.

King is a Passionate player he’ll show up 🙌

GOCANES

Advertisement
Don’t you have bedpans to clean? Get busy, boy.
Skate or die “bro” 🤘

1612622883439.gif

UHealth could f-ck up a cup of coffee so it's anyone's guess when he'll be ready. Don't rush him back if he's limping around the field during camp. There's a BYE at the end of September which may provide a buffer. We play vs UVA on September 30 and not again until October 16 at UNC.

Irregardless bro, I would not be mad if he's 2nd or 3rd string all year. He's a good kid but some people are lucky and some ain't.

Good question. I did not know until recent they used cadaver ACL’s for those surgeries.

Is it confirmed he received cadaver tendon? He could have had a patellar tendon autograph which is most common, then likely a hamstring autograph then the cadaver. I believe those are the 3 most common.

Advertisement
There is virtually no chance he received a cadaver tendon. They don't use those on athletes anymore, and there would be no chance he would be back in time for the season if that were the case. He almost certainly got a patellar tendon autograph, which has by far the shortest recovery time and best success rate.

UHealth could f-ck up a cup of coffee so it's anyone's guess when he'll be ready.
I don’t think enough people are talking about this. I’m highly concerned given their track record over last decade.

Advertisement
Lingard tore his **** in October of 2018 and was never heard from again...gulp
Really depends from injury to injury (whether other ligaments are injuried, whether a hyperextension damaged the meniscus, etc.) of the ACL.

King should be fine physically.

Really depends from injury to injury (whether other ligaments are injuried, whether a hyperextension damaged the meniscus, etc.) of the ACL.

King should be fine physically.
It didn't look like that devastating an injury, at least compared with McGahee or Lattimore. We've heard nothing about torn MCL, PCL or meniscus and there's reports that he'll back in time for camp. So there's reason to be optimistic but can we bring back John Uribe?

Advertisement
It didn't look like that devastating an injury, at least compared with McGahee or Lattimore. We've heard nothing about torn MCL, PCL or meniscus and there's reports that he'll back in time for camp. So there's reason to be optimistic but can we bring back John Uribe?
I have no doubt that King will be mobile and athletic enough to run.

Have doubt how his throwing will be.

On my side, my father is an ORTHOPEDICS SURGEON and his speciality are the hip , knees and back. Just saying and very proud of his accomplishments.

Advertisement
Back