***WILL QB KING BE READY

Advertisement
No one knows the answer to this question. We’ll all find out together. The coaches, King and the doctors are all hoping he is obviously, however hope doesn’t equal results. Fingers crossed. The better question is, who would be the starter if he isn’t 🤔 TVD or PM
Huh? 👀

Advertisement
Medically he will most likely be back for the Alabama game, that’s not too difficult of a goal to reach but there’s no way his leg strength and confidence in cutting like he used to will be the same the first game against Alabama.

Highly doubtful.
not sure about the extent of his injury but if it was a complete tear they use cadavers or other parts of you to put the acl back in place. Although Dr’s and the procedures have improved it is still a big deal. And giving it enough time to get the bone to fully grow around the ligament is important so you don’t re-tear. Keep in mind King will be expected to sprint and cut on the new ligament. Lots of pressure on it. If he were not an athlete I’d say he’d be ready to jog and do some medium weight squatting by then.

You can always trust the medical opinion of someone who has Charles Manson as his profile pic

Everything I've seen is that the UM medical staff is confident he will be practicing in the summer before the season starts. This isn’t some middle aged accountant who hurt his knee playing pickup basketball at the YMCA. A young, athletic guy like King who will likely work double hard in rehab should be fully healed before the season starts barring some unforeseen issues.

Advertisement
C0FFECDE-D12E-499A-9566-7513DAF8ADBC.gif

I normally don’t have scoops, but I just randomly have a connection to a surgeon that operated on King.

My source told me the surgeon put adamantium in King’s knee, so he should be even stronger and faster.

He’ll be running 30 mph with total abandon.

Rest easy. If you don’t believe, it’s cool.

Problem is, he only did one knee. King is always going to run in a circle.

Advertisement
Problem is, he only did one knee. King is always going to run in a circle.
This man knows.

Like the 6 Million dollar man.
When he was running at 90 mph, why didn't his torso rip away from those bionic legs?
His upper body should have at least uncontrollably flopped around behind him like a rag doll.
Some serious thought shet on a snowy day.

I wish the kid speedy and healthy recovery, but he was just a stop gap QB IMO. Hoping TVD can stand in the pocket and complete passes. Run for a few when opportunity presents.

Advertisement
No one knows the answer to this question. We’ll all find out together. The coaches, King and the doctors are all hoping he is obviously, however hope doesn’t equal results. Fingers crossed. The better question is, who would be the starter if he isn’t 🤔 TVD or PM
.....or N5

If King is not ready the starter will be Perry. Don’t dismiss the kid as he is the most experienced and that’s what the staff will go with.

With Perry gone, I’m just happy that TVD and PM will be getting a lot of the reps.

I normally don’t have scoops, but I just randomly have a connection to a surgeon that operated on King.

My source told me the surgeon put adamantium in King’s knee, so he should be even stronger and faster.

He’ll be running 30 mph with total abandon.

Rest easy. If you don’t believe, it’s cool.
I see they cheaped out not going with vibranium. Did they at least give him retractable claws in his feet?

Advertisement
Back