***WILL QB KING BE READY

Advertisement
Advertisement
Heard Manny got the exra cash for TRob by having the surgery done by an intern at Hialeah Hospital.

Hope the gamble pays off.
I once got a bad case of sepsis just by driving by Hialeah Hospital. Somehow my insurance was billed $368k by them too.

For the opening season game and how competent are the surgeon unit.
As a physical therapist who’s treated many ACLs the answer is No unless your a porster on CIS. A guy isn’t going to shred his ACL and return in 8 months on a knee that already had a torn MCL in the past. It’s just not reality and no, king isn’t Adrian Peterson who also never had an injury on his knee before. So AP was going into his rehab on a more structurally sound knee during hes miraculous come back/rehab. If your being safe it’s a year a rehab give or take to possibly get back to where you were but most likely your not the same till year two. Don’t believe me go watch the film from kings first year back from MCL surgery, he was a shell of himself. Also don’t believe me then ask Klay Thompson who took over a year to rehab his ACL and I guarantee was still compensating on it which resulted in him tearing his Achilles on the other leg. Those are the facts of this kind of injury, yes it’s not a death sentence to your career like it was 30 years ago but it’s still as bad a injury as you can get as a football player. In the physical therapy world the worst injury an athlete can get is called The “terrible triad” which is ACL, MCL and medial meniscus torn all at the same time like Marcus lattimore from USCe. That injury is career ending still and bear in mind now king is 2/3 of the way there with his acl tear. So anyone that thinks it’s a good idea to put him behind our oline to start the season against bama is borderline malpractice, period!

Last edited:
Advertisement
No way he will be 100% come August. It will be up to him to decide if he wants to play at less than 100%. Our best chance vs Bama would be Lashlee installing some crazy new stuff that he doesn't have on film that gives us a half before Nick adjusts. On D, T-Rob gets the CBs playing lights out allowing the front 7 to play downhill along with the safeties as needed.

Also, there is the mental aspect going on the field against alababa. I'm not being negative but it doesn't work like this. I would not play him. If he's up to snuff, PLAY.

As a physical therapist who’s treated many ACLs the answer is No unless your a porster on CIS. A guy isn’t going to shred his ACL and return in 8 months on a knee that already had a torn MCL in the past. It’s just not reality and no, king isn’t Adrian Peterson who also never had an injury on his knee before. So AP was going into his rehab on a more structurally sound knee during hes miraculous come back/rehab. If your being safe it’s a year a rehab give or take to possibly get back to where you were but most likely your not the same till year two. Don’t believe me go watch the film from kings first year back from MCL surgery, he was a shell of himself. Also don’t believe me then ask Klay Thompson who took over a year to rehab his ACL and I guarantee was still compensating on it which resulted in him tearing his Achilles on the other leg. Those are the facts of this kind of injury, yes it’s not a death sentence to your career like it was 30 years ago but it’s still as bad a injury as you can get as a football player. In the physical therapy world the worst injury an athlete can get is called The “terrible triad” which is ACL, MCL and medial meniscus torn all at the same time like Marcus lattimore from USCe. That injury is career ending still and bear in mind now king is 2/3 of the way there with his acl tear. So anyone that thinks it’s a good idea to put him behind our oline at to start the season against bama is borderline malpractice, period!

Your sentence structure and thought process is malpractice

I normally don’t have scoops, but I just randomly have a connection to a surgeon that operated on King.

My source told me the surgeon put adamantium in King’s knee, so he should be even stronger and faster.

He’ll be running 30 mph with total abandon.

Rest easy. If you don’t believe, it’s cool.
Is that Ziyah Holman's secret?

Advertisement
The better question is, will rhett lashlee be ready, because even if King starts game 1, does rhett have a true pass-offensive system. We don't need to see King trying to run some type of read option on an already broke down/repaired knee, which Bama is gone take away anyway. We need a gunslinger behind center, a healthy King didn't do **** while healthy against Clemson nor UNC, so does it really make a difference, perry is the man for the job, although since he wasn't going to get a fair shot at being the starter, no way was jw15 better than him but more importantly he wasn't more dedicated to his teammates like perry has always been!

Advertisement
Hold On Wow GIF by ESPN
Guys no matter who plays.........
The Tide will beat the Canes............Relax.

Advertisement
Back