***WILL QB KING BE READY

Advertisement
Advertisement
P.S. Just how high are you?
66841A80-68F2-4927-A7E6-57C15459A1D6.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I normally don’t have scoops, but I just randomly have a connection to a surgeon that operated on King.

My source told me the surgeon put adamantium in King’s knee, so he should be even stronger and faster.

He’ll be running 30 mph with total abandon.

Rest easy. If you don’t believe, it’s cool.

Advertisement
Highly doubtful.
not sure about the extent of his injury but if it was a complete tear they use cadavers or other parts of you to put the acl back in place. Although Dr’s and the procedures have improved it is still a big deal. And giving it enough time to get the bone to fully grow around the ligament is important so you don’t re-tear. Keep in mind King will be expected to sprint and cut on the new ligament. Lots of pressure on it. If he were not an athlete I’d say he’d be ready to jog and do some medium weight squatting by then.

I normally don’t have scoops, but I just randomly have a connection to a surgeon that operated on King.

My source told me the surgeon put adamantium in King’s knee, so he should be even stronger and faster.

So what you're saying is almost as fast as Richard Gordon on kick returns?

Man....so faster than the 20 mph everyone was running the year before last.........

Advertisement
Back