Will Mallory

Advertisement
CMR ain’t that creative. But **** that would awesome.
There is already talk of both TE's flexing out wide by Hartley. You think he is just thinking about this by himself without the head man knowing about it?
It is coming. And it will be glorious.

Oh s'hit! He's gonna kill em!!! Yes, I know that this is just a simple drill without pads on. And to that, I say, so f'ucking what! The dude is just impressive in everything that he does!

That's a big fvckin' kid.

Advertisement
Oh s'hit! He's gonna kill em!!! Yes, I know that this is just a simple drill without pads on. And to that, I say, so f'ucking what! The dude is just impressive in everything that he does!

That's a big target for our QB to work with! Not even Malik can miss that one

I said it before and I will say it again, though I believe Jordan had the better high school career, it would not shock me at all if Mallory ends up having the better college career. Either way, they are both going to have great careers at Miami. The only reason why Mallory wasn't considered one of the top 2 tight ends, was due to injury. It's truly astonishing that Hartley was able to convince the top 2 tight ends in the country to commit to the same school in the same class.
I would agree, but I won't because I worry about guys like Mallory who have missed time already from concussions. Hope they both ball out, but I just feel like BJ can be the next C Clay/D Walker type. D. Walker working on a 12 year career not too bad if you ask me.

Advertisement
That's a big target for our QB to work with! Not even Malik can miss that one

Sherlock-research-gif.gif

That's a big fvckin' kid.
Agreed. The clip may just be drills, but I saw him, in person, make those same one handed snatches during the football season over the past two years.

He is fast as ****, and is deceptively strong. He was a great blocker when he was playing at 205-210. Now that he is 230+, heis going to be an even better blocker. He ran a 10.99 in the 100m with the added weight (He was 225 at the track state finals.

He is a freak, to say the least.

Anyone notice the Homer Clip is posted by Tay Bang? Not sure if its mocking the Gators or if it's the same guy caught up in the UF altercation.

Advertisement
Video doesnt feature it, but what a beast in and out of his breaks. Nightmare matchup. Couldn't be higher on him as a prospect.
I could not agree more.

He runs routes as crisp as elite slot receivers. His ability to get in and out of his breaks are second to none, regarding any TE that I have seen in a very long time.

Tyreke Johnson and Shuan Wade were both 5* DB's at Trinity Christian Academy, here in Jacksonville. I watched Mallory, as a junior, make both of them look like complete fools the entire game. He had both of them turning in circles as if they were playing spin the bat (dizzy bat).

Last season we could have used him and Jordan.

We were in way too many 4 and 5 WR sets which was just too predictable.

You put this guy out there with either Jordan or "Irvings" and run some power plays. Then go hurry up and isolate him with a LB.

They are not going to catch this guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back