Will Mallory Ranked Top 10 TE

Advertisement
Ive never been blown away or even super impressed with Will Mallory. That said, he's been consistently competent and has shown year over year improvement every year that he's been on campus. If he continues on that annual rate of improvement, I expect that he will be a top 10 tight end this season.

Ive never been blown away or even super impressed with Will Mallory. That said, he's been consistently competent and has shown year over year improvement every year that he's been on campus. If he continues on that annual rate of improvement, I expect that he will be a top 10 tight end this season.
He's legit, he's just been criminally underutilized his entire career.

Advertisement
Yeah... that'll happen when Brevin Jordan is your 1st team TE

Yeah... that'll happen when Brevin Jordan is your 1st team TE

Well in fairness, Brevin wasn’t, too, reliable health wise. Mallory has had his fair shots, & he’s been hot & cold here. I want to see him more consistent. Right now, based upon his body of work, he’s a fringe 6th round pick - UDFA.

His potential is through the roof, but I need to see more, consistently.

Advertisement
Mallory’s numbers as a starter were better than Brevin’s.
Brevins movement skills, Yac ability and route running was very good for this level. Mallorys size/speed should offer different matchup advantages.. I think Mallory is in for a very nice szn. And no he nor Brevin have been “under utilized”. If Brevin doesn’t miss games he was on pace for a 45-50 catch double digit TD szn..so idk where that narrative is coming from in this thread

Advertisement
It’s.

Officially.

“Don’t.

Just.

Put.

The.

Player’s.

Name.

In.

The.

Title”.