Will Mallory Ranked Top 10 TE

Advertisement
the TD he caught was tougher. He expected it to his right, King threw it to his left, and he adjusted.
the TD he caught was tougher. He expected it to his right, King threw it to his left, and he adjusted.
Of course it was tougher then a ball thrown on target, but most balls aren’t. In reality, he was wide open and was free to adjust, so that makes it routine. I guarantee had he dropped that ball you would not have given him an out on it.

Of course it was tougher then a ball thrown on target, but most balls aren’t. In reality, he was wide open and was free to adjust, so that makes it routine. I guarantee had he dropped that ball you would not have given him an out on it.
to be fair, pope would have dropped it.

Mallory is also not slow. He was his high school regional champ in 110 hurdles and 100m dash. He ran a 10.99 100 at like 230 lbs. That’s a fast time for a 165lb DB or WR. There aren’t a lot of linebackers in college football who can keep up with him step for step.

Advertisement
I don't think I'm wrong in asserting that white TEs are often viewed as "blocking" TEs: slow, lumbering meat-heads with good enough hands and who aren't considered a major threat as pass catchers. Of course, there are exceptions. So for a white TE Mallory is probably above average in athleticism but below average in blocking. Does anyone disagree? If he was a CB, RB or WR you'd have no issue if his race was mentioned. I mean have you ever heard of a "blocking TE" who isn't white?
Dennison...Shockey and Olsen said to Suck their collective D*cks...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back