Why?

Advertisement
Learning another language wouldn't help me in my career and has nothing to do with intelligence. And I'll run circles around you in football knowledge. You're obviously more of a futbol guy.
I've been a football coach.

I know three languages.

I also have been a futbol coach. Congratulations on your worldliness.

Drink bleach.

I've been a football coach.

I know three languages.

I also have been a futbol coach. Congratulations on your worldliness.

Drink bleach.

My neighbor has been a football coach. That's not special.

I don't care how many languages you know. It still has nothing to do with intelligence. The dumbest kid in my class was bilingual. Now he's bilingual in Raiford on a 20-30 stretch for armed robbery.

Its not like some of us don't care fragile ,some of us are tired of being irrelevant.nobody in their right mind would kick a relative out because of health problems nor stop helping those who need it.for me only sports team stuff I wear are canes stuff.but I don't like how this team plays on the field and that is the hc who is at fault for that nobody else.

1. We stink.

2. There is no reason anyone can have faith in Manny Diaz. In case some of you forget, that is his name.

3. For the last 17 year, we have stunk.

4. All of us who were rooting on the team when we stunk in the 70's, now believe it's a right bequeathed from above that we shouldn't lose, except maybe to Clemson. For example, the nastiness on this board (probably alot from trolls) after the close Gayturd lose was not much worse than the 100% appropriateness to be pizzed off at the FIU + debacles.

5. Great coaches are less likely to.think this is a dream destination when we have reasonable close losses (Florida, North Carolina, Virginia Tech) and the "fans" are unhinged. Note: Being unhinged because of our last three games is reasonable.

6. I don't think Manny will ultimately succeed, but many of us that are ****ed off and "know" how to fix the team, would dream a) getting the head job, b) to have a defensive mind like Manny, c) be willing to chop people, ala‘ Enos, to fix mistakes.

7. I've realized my *****ing over the last 17 years has not helped one little bit other than amplify a toxic seed into a mighty oak of toxicity.

8. Everyone with an iota of intellect and caring should be pizzed off and want offensive changes made---and an administration that will pay for the best and brightest. But (see 7) I'm gonna do my best to make positive suggestions and minimize my unhinged toxic rants--- and really enjoy each (any) victory.

Stay real...but...GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Have you ever visited another team's message board? People have actual conversations about their programs.

And, by the way, those boards have moderators who actually moderate and they don't let their boards turn into a trashfest.
uhhhh I am on canesport and they can get pretty ugly sometimes, i actually like CIS more, people are nicer IMO

My neighbor has been a football coach. That's not special.

I don't care how many languages you know. It still has nothing to do with intelligence. The dumbest kid in my class was bilingual. Now he's bilingual in Raiford on a 20-30 stretch for armed robbery.
"20-30" "stretch" in "Raiford" for armed robbery. You are not from Florida. You are not involved in the legal system. Get lost.

Advertisement
"20-30" "stretch" in "Raiford" for armed robbery. You are not from Florida. You are not involved in the legal system. Get lost.

WTF........first I was from Gainesville and now I'm not from Florida. And I have never claimed to be involved in the legal system.

This is what happens when you clowns get flustered. You contradict yourself and abandon your previous claims.

Advertisement
WTF........first I was from Gainesville and now I'm not from Florida. And I have never claimed to be involved in the legal system.

This is what happens when you clowns get flustered. You contradict yourself and abandon your previous claims.
The key phrase was "another team's message board". Any Canes message board is going to be pure trash.

Are you still a manny supporter? Asking for a friend

That's why you think this is normal.

I dont think its normal or abnormal.
For everyone annoyed by people complaining about everything going wrong with the team...there is someone equally annoyed by people pumping sumshine and refusing to talk about whats wrong with the team.
You asked whats to be gained by continuing to talk about those really bad loses or the negative...and I asked whats to be gained by talking about the wins and the positive. The answer is the same for both. Nothing. Its just an open forum where people vent the frustration of 15 years of ineptitude.

Last edited:

You've got nothing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back