Why?

I dont think its normal or abnormal.
For everyone annoyed by people complaining about everything going wrong with the team...there is someone annoyed by people pumping sumshine and refusing to talk about whats wrong with the team.
You asked whats to be gained by continuing to talk about those really bad loses or the negative...and I asked whats to be gained by talking about the wins and the positive. The answer is the same for both. Nothing. Its just an open forum where people vent the frustration of 15 years of ineptitude.

Don't you think we could have civil conversations about potential OCs, types of offenses, players, lineups, etc., without having them all ruined with "Manny sux **** you faqqit sluper" in every thread?

Advertisement
The joke was we all get it, some levity. They would’ve tho lol

We’re even not mad at eachother.

I speak one language sometimes
we all just want the team to get better, so we can brag a little again. I ilke the post made me laugh. I needed the humor

Im getting to the point I don't want to mention or hear the name diaz,blake or strawley.if that makes any sense.
year
1. We stink.

2. There is no reason anyone can have faith in Manny Diaz. In case some of you forget, that is his name.

3. For the last 17 year, we have stunk.

4. All of us who were rooting on the team when we stunk in the 70's, now believe it's a right bequeathed from above that we shouldn't lose, except maybe to Clemson. For example, the nastiness on this board (probably alot from trolls) after the close Gayturd lose was not much worse than the 100% appropriateness to be pizzed off at the FIU + debacles.

5. Great coaches are less likely to.think this is a dream destination when we have reasonable close losses (Florida, North Carolina, Virginia Tech) and the "fans" are unhinged. Note: Being unhinged because of our last three games is reasonable.

6. I don't think Manny will ultimately succeed, but many of us that are ****ed off and "know" how to fix the team, would dream a) getting the head job, b) to have a defensive mind like Manny, c) be willing to chop people, ala‘ Enos, to fix mistakes.

7. I've realized my *****ing over the last 17 years has not helped one little bit other than amplify a toxic seed into a mighty oak of toxicity.

8. Everyone with an iota of intellect and caring should be pizzed off and want offensive changes made---and an administration that will pay for the best and brightest. But (see 7) I'm gonna do my best to make positive suggestions and minimize my unhinged toxic rants--- and really enjoy each (any) victory.

Stay real...but...GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
The fact that you are complaining about more manny threads speaks volumes.

You a supporter and have been since the beginning. I have trashed the Cuban disaster from the get go.

So you couldn't find that post. Greater men than you have tried and failed.

Advertisement
Dude you need to get laid or something, why you so nasty its new years. So why are you on this site if you hate us so bad. If you are Panama City ylu must be A FSU troll

So now I'm FSU. You clowns are all over the place. I don't hate you, I sympathize with the world that is normal to you.

Don't you think we could have civil conversations about potential OCs, types of offenses, players, lineups, etc., without having them all ruined with "Manny sux **** you faqqit sluper" in every thread?

Sure there is a lot of that....from both sides. Admittedly mannys supporters are less now but still there. But I think LCE's thread about OC's is good, informative and fairly civil.

Advertisement
Do you constant negative posters bother to come to this site. Either you are trollers or masochists because you obviously are not legitimate fans. Why torture yourself or do you get your jollies tormenting true fans? Explain why you bother, I mean those who say "we suck", boycott games, don't contribute, fire everybody, etc. Out of 130 1A teams one will be the NC and from 2nd to last is all losers. I remember it being more painful to come in second over a Porter call, or second with the best team ever fielded in college football because Testaverde kept checking out of running plays and threw INTs.

Support needs to happen when one is down and out, I assume many here would kick a relative out because of a health issue, after all why did you get sick. Love to see the negative losers find another team to desecrate. Real fans are there through thick and thin, not you imposters. There is legitimate criticism and absolute negativity and rarely here is there any constructive criticism. sad!

Anyhow, HAPPY NEW YEAR AND IT'S GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!
1577846433922.png

Advertisement
Couldn’t agree more. I just don’t get it. I don’t frequent any sites for teams I don’t like. Yet this board Is jam packed full of comstantly negative front runners that have to be some of the most miserable ***** that roam the earth.

They are always so quick to blow other teams. It was Bama for awhile, then UGA was CIS new fav for a minute and now it’s LSU/Clemson. With the normal undercover FSU lovers mixed in.

I just don’t see why they continue to frequent this board if they hate the U so much, think we will suck from now until eternity etc. I’ll never understand it.

What a GREAT photo. So much detail.

* Manny looking clueless thinking to himself, "I did everything I remember Jimmy Johnson doing from The U 30 for 30 documentary."

* The UM-FIU score.

* and the foreshadowing at the bottom of the image showing La Tech losing to some scrub team.

Low key the best part of that pic is definitely the la tech score. Will be reposting it often.

Under this screen name or the others?

That is what makes fans like you so bad. Manny is a disaster but yet you still support him good job or not. Blind supporters are a huge part of the problem.

Except that I don't support him.

But your campaign of openly NOT supporting him is really paying dividends. I can see changes all around directly as a result of your posts.

Advertisement
Back