Why?

What the fvck is the controversy here?
Fraggle’s the OP. He’s a nice guy but he’s calling for passivity over outrage concerning the state of the program and criticizing the negativity so he got insulted.

Then Jagr (PanamaCity) jumped in and went off on the board’s conversation like using the word slurper and fûck Manny in every thread which Jedd took exception to. Then Jagr made his go back to your island and stay in Hialeah comments

Then Savior started discussing it and he called Jagr a slurper and referred to Manny as the “Cuban”disaster, all while SFBay Cane infracted MIA42178 for a one word insult on Fraggle while ignoring the Latino-related references.

And that's where we’re at.

Advertisement
Fraggle’s the OP. He’s a nice guy but he’s calling for passivity over outrage concerning the state of the program and criticizing the negativity so he got insulted.

Then Jagr (PanamaCity) jumped in and went off on the board’s conversation like using the word slurper and fûck Manny in every thread which Jedd took exception to. Then Jagr made his go back to your island and stay in Hialeah comments

Then Savior started discussing it and he called Jagr a slurper and referred to Manny as the “Cuban”disaster, all while SFBay Cane infracted MIA42178 for a one word insult on Fraggle while ignoring the Latino-related references.

LMFAO... RVA. Thanks for the superb summary but I had already read the Jerry Springer dialog... hence my sarcastic comment.

Advertisement
You have no problem giving @MIA42178 an infraction for an Insult but you let this guy take off-handed shots at Latinos left and right.

This. Piece of **** @PanamaCityCanes just explicitly spewed a bunch a race-baiting comments in rapid fire succession and mods are in here chucking it up with him. Fvck this clown.

This. Piece of **** @PanamaCityCanes just explicitly spewed a bunch a race-baiting comments in rapid fire succession and mods are in here chucking it up with him. Fvck this clown.
Exactly. While giving a poster an infraction for a one word insult in the same thread. @Andrew , don’t half âss it like Manny. If you want this place cleaned up right, turn it over to me, Chise, JD08, 1 Luv, South Side and Zbrod for a week. We’ll fix it.

Advertisement
LMFAO... RVA. Thanks for the superb summary but I had already read the Jerry Springer dialog... hence my sarcastic comment.
5C4281A7-B942-42F7-9050-6346BC8F4961.gif

I got a little a little aggressive with the OP's take. I accept that.

But I ain't from an island or Hialeah. And there ain't **** wrong with Hialeah anyway. That jam is off the chain, as I can attest to at Flanigan's. Grazianos, or Guajiro's. If you are hating on that place, you are honestly a failure of a Cane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back