Why?

We're soft as baby **** ......
Happy New Year ............

But I love my Canes

Advertisement
I hate to talk geriatric shiit but... I've been taking Diclofenac for several months due to some scoliosis and osteoarthritis in the back, and today when I saw my doc I told him that I still have some pain and he prescribed the Trams. I can see what you mean... even though I'm pain free and buzzed I don't like the head feeling.... I can see these things growing spider webs in my medicine cabinet.
I take diclofinac too, very strong anti inflammatory but very harsh on the stomach. My Dr prescribed rantidine, which is high dose zantac. You should ask for that if you u weren't prescribed any or just take 300mg of zantac when you have to take diclofinac

Advertisement
No i haven't. Im just different i guess. Im not going to get another person banned from a message board. I dont care if i hate them. Its the internet. Not real life.
Dude, I was a long time lurker who just loved to come here to catch info and insight from people who were much more in the know about the program.

Then in the last year and a half, an explosion of trolls seemed to engulf the board, and I felt I had to step in and start challenging these fools, probably cause I couldn’t comprehend why in the world anyone would join a cane board and not be a cane fan. I think JTF feels the same. Respect your position though.

@fraggle - You know you're my dude and all, but **** man, do you remember way back in the day before you started collecting social security when the Canes were good? That was a long *** time ago, my man. Its hard to hate on passionate fans who seem to be more passionate than the people who run the program those fans love.
Same difference as when fantasy sport leagues was considered a 'geek / nerd thing to do'.. But then you make money on it; But at the same time they put the projected stats next to the said person's name.

Like how the nfl pro draft was at least more then the current day 7 round system. But that was before the ceo could ban the athlete from transferring to a another "pro team". But there was more then 7 rounds when there was no salary cap.

Everything is set up to feed the rich persons piggy bank though - ever since y2k didn't melt the computer screens aka wall street. Where if "you" do some research; the fear was the 2 plus the three zeroes I guess would have fried every computer connected to a debit or credit card [ mankind stepped foot on the moon with black and white tv screens ]./ Jim Irsay the colts owner - got caught being a addict of heroine [opioid] or cocaine or morphine which is what hospitals give you after surgey/just press a button for some more cocaine. If he was a nfl or student athlete, irsay would be banned from being associated with the colts team he owns, at least they make it seem like that on tv after his arrest.

Sadly, the majority has no more common sense. Kids use anything nowaday to ego stroke them selves.

I take diclofinac too, very strong anti inflammatory but very harsh on the stomach. My Dr prescribed rantidine, which is high dose zantac. You should ask for that if you u weren't prescribed any or just take 300mg of zantac when you have to take diclofinac
Oh boy you got back issues too? Actually Diclofenac doesn’t upset my stomach for some reason, I was just concerned about prolonged use and side affects. The doctor told me that there is some risk with the kidneys... and with my wife who has kidney disease we’ve become sort of experts.

Advertisement
Dude, I was a long time lurker who just loved to come here to catch info and insight from people who were much more in the know about the program.

Then in the last year and a half, an explosion of trolls seemed to engulf the board, and I felt I had to step in and start challenging these fools, probably cause I couldn’t comprehend why in the world anyone would join a cane board and not be a cane fan. I think JTF feels the same. Respect your position though.

Im fine with getting rid of obvious trolls. Especially if they post thread after thread. But im not going to waste energy on it.

I agree this site is good for info and it needs to stay that way.

Oh boy you got back issues too? Actually Diclofenac doesn’t upset my stomach for some reason, I was just concerned about prolonged use and side affects. The doctor told me that there is some risk with the kidneys... and with my wife who has kidney disease we’ve become sort of experts.
Yep, 3 degenerative and herniated discs, as well as 5% curviture. Also had a fractured C6 and crushed tailus. Needless to say I can get whatever I want but pills took me down a very dark path. Suboxone is a miracle and a life saver.
Medical marijuana actually helps me more, with none of the addiction and side effects but I can't do it with my job. I'm praying for federal legalization or at least job protection in legal States. So much for free country.

Advertisement
Everyone has different ways of expressing themselves. I was around before the Canes won much, guessing you were as well. Back then expectations were different and it almost cost us the program. Now we know the power of the program, but after almost 20 years of wait until next season I have grown to the point that I understand football is not a priority for UM, and it is frustrating that my team will not compete at a high level for the foreseeable future, if ever again. This to me, and others is not acceptable. I don't get to as many games now, but we had season ticket for many years and I had some of the best times in the OB watching the Canes and Fins. There is no reason why this generation of fans cannot see the same domination.

6-7 and not scoring in the bowl game against La. Tech tells me we do suck, I mean let's be honest about the state of the program. Having players tell you they did not care to compete in the game tells you there are serious issues within the program, but this has been going on for some time, yet we cannot seem to address them correctly. I have been on to say boycott the program I love, and to not spend a dime on merchandise, or send donations to the program. Why? Because we need to be heard one way or another. For now Blake and Jenn are safe because the money is rolling in. Stop the cash flow, perhaps some pressure from the ACC and maybe the BoT will put a focus on the program.

You bring up a sick relative, and kicking the out because they got sick. What if it was addiction and you tried many times to help them, yet they refused to help themselves? The money you gave them only fed their addiction, yet made no positive changes, only a further downward spiral. Would you continue to give that realive money, or tough love?

Please do not question my love for my Canes due to what I write or say. Perhaps my expectations are different than your, and I have grown tired of the BS being fed to me from the BoT and AD. Manny now not wanting an alpha type as Director of Football Operations. Blake who apparently knows nothing about football wants to hire the OC. This is the clown show we are not supposed to be upset with?
Interesting comments and yes I remember us before greatness. My first game was an incredible 0-0 tie with ND and you would've thought we won. Sat thru the streak where in the OB we always won, losing was not an option. Having the program nearly closed until Howard came along, but I've bled orange and green and white all through the good and bad. When my wife got sick I could not attend but whenever I could it was special.

But hey, as the OP I need to keep the controversy going so I must mention I love peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches with a cup Illy coffee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back