Why?

Advertisement
Do you constant negative posters bother to come to this site. Either you are trollers or masochists because you obviously are not legitimate fans. Why torture yourself or do you get your jollies tormenting true fans? Explain why you bother, I mean those who say "we suck", boycott games, don't contribute, fire everybody, etc. Out of 130 1A teams one will be the NC and from 2nd to last is all losers. I remember it being more painful to come in second over a Porter call, or second with the best team ever fielded in college football because Testaverde kept checking out of running plays and threw INTs.

Support needs to happen when one is down and out, I assume many here would kick a relative out because of a health issue, after all why did you get sick. Love to see the negative losers find another team to desecrate. Real fans are there through thick and thin, not you imposters. There is legitimate criticism and absolute negativity and rarely here is there any constructive criticism. sad!

Anyhow, HAPPY NEW YEAR AND IT'S GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!

Why is it unreasonable to not think its not acceptable to lose to fiu?
Who is complaining about championships???
Thats a strawman argument.
People are complaining about losing to fiu and bad teams we have no business losing too.

Advertisement
We landed on the moon!
B6EA96C1-ADE2-4ABD-B499-553CB3122A94.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
The direction of the program is something you support go on but don’t expect us too. I feel that’s a personal attack.

Do you constant negative posters bother to come to this site. Either you are trollers or masochists because you obviously are not legitimate fans. Why torture yourself or do you get your jollies tormenting true fans? Explain why you bother, I mean those who say "we suck", boycott games, don't contribute, fire everybody, etc. Out of 130 1A teams one will be the NC and from 2nd to last is all losers. I remember it being more painful to come in second over a Porter call, or second with the best team ever fielded in college football because Testaverde kept checking out of running plays and threw INTs.

Support needs to happen when one is down and out, I assume many here would kick a relative out because of a health issue, after all why did you get sick. Love to see the negative losers find another team to desecrate. Real fans are there through thick and thin, not you imposters. There is legitimate criticism and absolute negativity and rarely here is there any constructive criticism. sad!

Anyhow, HAPPY NEW YEAR AND IT'S GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!
Its not like some of us don't care fragile ,some of us are tired of being irrelevant.nobody in their right mind would kick a relative out because of health problems nor stop helping those who need it.for me only sports team stuff I wear are canes stuff.but I don't like how this team plays on the field and that is the hc who is at fault for that nobody else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back