Why would Kiffin come here?

Advertisement
I don't want Kiffin anywhere near this program!!!
giphy (6).gif

Advertisement
Not untrue. I’m trying to filter through the pro-Mario bias to get to some more tangible comparable risks and rewards.
I think it’s more difficult to figure these things out than we think. We really don’t know all the variable behind a score or record.

Advertisement
From what I have read, 2 (or 3) others would have to say no before Lane gets an offer at LSU. Whereas with UM, I thnk only one guy has to say no to get to Lane. JMO
I don’t know Lsu’s interest , but he’s number two here. Its no secret he’s wanted to come back here and there’s interest on both sides. The only reason I think Lsu could be an issues is if they jump on him earlier with Miami waiting on Mario.

Mario isn’t a layup so this would be a great plan B imo.

Sad if true. Seems like we are doing the same thing and going all in on Mario like we did with Diaz. Another sham national coaching search.
No it's not sad...Dude doesn't stay anywhere for a minute....we need stability...not another search when Lane Boy decides to dash...

Advertisement
A candidate for the AD is FAU's AD Brian White. He was AD while Lane was there and Lane would be his first choice. White is a dark horse candidate and most likely won't get the job. But if he's on the short list that means that Lane is in play. Because it seems now UM is considering hiring an AD that would have Lane at the top of his list.

Advertisement
Because he could just focus on winning the ACC and not the playoffs since our conference winner won’t get invited this year (I don’t believe any of the ACC teams deserve it anyway)

The path is easier here than the SEC West. Gotta deal with Bama, aTm, Auburn, and LSU in division alone.

Then if you get through that murderers row, you gotta deal with UGA. At Miami it's Clemson and FSU?
Plus OU and Texas (lol) joining too. Although maybe Texas is a reason to stay haha.

No it's not sad...Dude doesn't stay anywhere for a minute....we need stability...not another search when Lane Boy decides to dash...
True, it would really suck if we had 3-4 years of winning and competing for legit hardware, the horror

Advertisement
Back