Why would Kiffin come here?

Advertisement
Advertisement
First off Ole Miss has never won anything other than having a great tailgate scene and hot Southern chicks… so there is no championship future for Lane there.

Also does he really want to battle every year with Saban/Alabama and/or Smart/Georgia if he potentially goes to LSU or Florida?

The relatively easier path to a CFP berth through the ACC Coastal and an overall down ACC (even Clemson) + the Miami lifestyle + the glamour of potentially returning the U to a championship-level status is what UM has to offer Lane and why I think he’d take the HC job if offered.

Holy ****, he'd move back to SoFl in a heartbeat!

Dude hates brown water, catfish noodlin', trailers, towns with one block of good restaurants and hillbilly county fairs! He actually seemed more repulsed by Mississippi than willing to sell it.

I'm thinking he might actually take a pay cut just to come back here.

Advertisement
Lol...I wouldn't doubt it...Love Steve to death...100% quality person....I have no doubts about Kiffin's offensive ability....I'm more worried about his Longivity, or lack of, anywhere...We need stability at UM....
maybe the fact we will build a statue to the person who turns this ship around makes him stay but who knows lol

Advertisement
The path is easier here than the SEC West. Gotta deal with Bama, aTm, Auburn, and LSU in division alone.

Then if you get through that murderers row, you gotta deal with UGA. At Miami it's Clemson and FSU?
Not really Bama and auburn is going to the sec east when Texas and Oklahoma arrives.

Advertisement
The thought of Lane and Jeff Lebby recruiting and coaching at Miami gets me hard

If Mario turns us down I really don’t understand how Lane would t be option #2

I think it’s a matter of what happened when the sun went down. The term “body count” meant something different to Lane than it did Mario.
Not untrue. I’m trying to filter through the pro-Mario bias to get to some more tangible comparable risks and rewards.

Advertisement
Back