Why would Kiffin come here?

Advertisement
This isn't a one yr rebuild...it's going to take 2yrs atleast...It's not like Manny left what Butch left clappy, or what JJ left Erickson....No telling what this is gonna do to our class...
The only saving grace would be a good recruiter and some solid portal pickups. There are only two tough games on our schedule next year.

Advertisement
people can talk recruiting, Xs and Os, game day coaching, etc all day long ........ but

here is the major prerequisite almost no one is talking about .....

if you want an elite, championship team again then the Miami program is going to need major surgery
and the next HC better **** well have major program-building skills and all the executive and administrative intangibles that
a championship coach has to have. any coach that does not have these skills is another waste and not the right guy.

so which is it ... more NCs or more years of mediocre, circle-jerking football at Miami and frustration ?

Lane has a history of jumping ship, but I think it may be past him. Granted, his moves have always been for the better gig. If he’s here and winning I don’t see many schools he’s leaving for. Dabo is next for Bama, already been at USC, Notre Dame won’t hire him. I see only LSU and Texas that would take him. If The NFL comes calling, he did something right down here.

I don’t know Lsu’s interest , but he’s number two here. Its no secret he’s wanted to come back here and there’s interest on both sides. The only reason I think Lsu could be an issues is if they jump on him earlier with Miami waiting on Mario.

Mario isn’t a layup so this would be a great plan B imo.

Can this put to rest @SWFLHurricane entering every Kiffin thread stating UM has no interest in Lane?

Insufferable.

Advertisement
Can this put to rest @SWFLHurricane entering every Kiffin thread stating UM has no interest in Lane?

Insufferable.
Maannnn STFU....This dude (Kiffin) hops around like a ***** *****....Listen to people who know alot more about what's going on than you...It's Mario's job if he wants it...in ref to Kiffin, @Brooklyndee played for UM....and is close to the situation...Kiffin is a walking NCAA Sanction waiting to happen....Everyone knows he has a brilliant offensive mind...but he has absolutely shown NO stability wherever he has been. Last thing UM needs is a dance with the NCAA again...they hate us enough to begin with...Now runalong...and keep my name tf out of future posts...I'd appreciate it...

Why would he leave Tennessee? Why would he leave Tuscaloosa? Think about it.

Dude loves the spotlight. What bigger spotlight than the badguy resurrecting the evil empire? Win a natty and you're automatically looking at a 2 hour Billy C. "The U: Part 3" singing your praises.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back