Why Should I Support Manny?

Advertisement
For those of you who creamed your pants when this total loser corch was hired, please explain to me what exactly he has done in his career to deserve this job and the support of the fans?

Here’s a challenge: try to explain it without saying he’s from here (so was Randy), he talks the talk (so did Al), he is a savage (aka a social media fake tough guy bc he never played a down of ball in his life).

Other reasonings such as “who else could we get” and “we are poor” also will be discounted bc they are blatant falsehoods.

What has this guy done to earn this job???
See you later 👋 I don’t think Manny will give 2 ***** what you do

He has 4 games experience and just a couple of plays from being 4-0. Jeesh, you're an example of why Canes fans suck and are known to be some of the worst in the country. We want to be good right? We want to win? Then support the guy. If he sucks after a year two, then go all in on flying banners. Until then, support the guy.

Jeesh...4 games in and a few plays from being undefeated.... but lets trash him and not support him.

Don't support him and go follow another team or another sport.
He has a point , answer his question? Why was he hired when the state of Florida has two better coaches coaching waiting . Butch or kiffen

Advertisement
Advertisement
For those of you who creamed your pants when this total loser corch was hired, please explain to me what exactly he has done in his career to deserve this job and the support of the fans?

Here’s a challenge: try to explain it without saying he’s from here (so was Randy), he talks the talk (so did Al), he is a savage (aka a social media fake tough guy bc he never played a down of ball in his life).

Other reasonings such as “who else could we get” and “we are poor” also will be discounted bc they are blatant falsehoods.

🤣🤣 here we go with the Clown **** again,.if you don’t support him then don’t. If you have to ask this question then nobody on CIS will convince you otherwise

Leave

Go support another program for 2 to 3 years then.

Once he fails come on back and discuss new coaching hires.

People who stick around and bang their chests over every single thing that ****es them off for years on end are insufferable losers who have no lives.

I heard morons saying "we need to bring back Jimmy Johnson" leaving the stadium after game 4.

To think in 1984 AFTER a national title he went 8 and 5 with a HORRIFIC loss to Maryland and Hail Flutey never happened. I can only imagine what the internets would have been saying then if they existed in their current form.

I mean honestly Saturday was the worst win I have seen in 20 years but to start threads based on information we already had at our disposal and not giving the man a full year to implement anything is hilarious.

If

If short bus disciples we go out and beat Va Tech by 2 TDs what then? He isnt a ******?

Christ. This is one of my first responses since the horror show that was Saturday but it needs to be said.
They were chanting bring back Jimmy Johnson? Hahaha what about Howard and Dennis? I was all for Mario and always will be but I support Manny and hope he wins.

Advertisement
They were chanting bring back Jimmy Johnson? Hahaha what about Howard and Dennis? I was all for Mario and always will be but I support Manny and hope he wins.

It was not even a chant. It was an "intelligent" conversation.

It is just comical stuff.

Similar to the assumption Butch would dominate here.

FIU is a dumpster fire in a dog**** conference.

Advertisement
Have always been a Cane fan because I grew up loving them. No coach or player will ever take that away.
I cheer for the Ducks becuase of family and I really want Mario and Alex to kick *** up there which they are and will but I bleed Orange and Green and that will never change. Canes fan since 79 and will die a canes fan.

It was not even a chant. It was an "intelligent" conversation.

It is just comical stuff.

Similar to the assumption Butch would dominate here.

FIU is a dumpster fire in a dog**** conference.

FIU is a trainwreck but Pete got who he always wanted which was Butch.

He’s such a tough guy that he and his stooges invaded a FSU Nike event. Everyone licked it up and were convinced that Shanny was the next Jimmy J

Thanks. Your **** *** Gators aren't much better. Why don't you go slurp on something in Gainesville for a while to clear your head. .

Advertisement
Back