Why Should I Support Manny?

TheOldU2002

Banned
Banned
For those of you who creamed your pants when this total loser corch was hired, please explain to me what exactly he has done in his career to deserve this job and the support of the fans?

Here’s a challenge: try to explain it without saying he’s from here (so was Randy), he talks the talk (so did Al), he is a savage (aka a social media fake tough guy bc he never played a down of ball in his life).

Other reasonings such as “who else could we get” and “we are poor” also will be discounted bc they are blatant falsehoods.

What has this guy done to earn this job???

Advertisement
Go support another program for 2 to 3 years then.

Once he fails come on back and discuss new coaching hires.

People who stick around and bang their chests over every single thing that ****es them off for years on end are insufferable losers who have no lives.

I heard morons saying "we need to bring back Jimmy Johnson" leaving the stadium after game 4.

To think in 1984 AFTER a national title he went 8 and 5 with a HORRIFIC loss to Maryland and Hail Flutey never happened. I can only imagine what the internets would have been saying then if they existed in their current form.

I mean honestly Saturday was the worst win I have seen in 20 years but to start threads based on information we already had at our disposal and not giving the man a full year to implement anything is hilarious.

If

If short bus disciples we go out and beat Va Tech by 2 TDs what then? He isnt a ******?

Christ. This is one of my first responses since the horror show that was Saturday but it needs to be said.

Last edited:
He has 4 games experience and just a couple of plays from being 4-0. Jeesh, you're an example of why Canes fans suck and are known to be some of the worst in the country. We want to be good right? We want to win? Then support the guy. If he sucks after a year two, then go all in on flying banners. Until then, support the guy.

Jeesh...4 games in and a few plays from being undefeated.... but lets trash him and not support him.

Don't support him and go follow another team or another sport.

Advertisement

People who stick around and bang their chests over every single thing that ****es them off for years on end are insufferable losers who have no lives.

I heard morons saying "we need to bring back Jimmy Johnson" leaving the stadium after game 4.

To think in 1984 AFTER a national title he went 8 and 5 with a HORRIFIC loss to Maryland and Hail Flutey never happened. I can only imagine would the internets would have been saying then if they existed in their current form.

I mean honestly Saturday was the worst win I have seen in 20 years but to start threads based on information we already had at our disposal and not giving the man a full year to implement anything is hilarious.

If

If short bus disciples we go out and beat Va Tech by 2 TDs what then? He isnt a ******?

Christ. This is one of my first responses since the horror show that was Saturday but it needs to be said.
Oh I am all for giving him this year. However, if we don't look better at the end of the year, I will want him fired.

Advertisement
Manny IS Miami, bro. He just gets it.

425F2928-C138-4EE2-B4B7-0B77EF8D7501.jpeg

Honestly, I like giving coaches 2-3 years. However, when the coach is hired because he has so much knowledge of what is wrong, and things get WORSE under him, it is a really bad sign.

Fair point or he is learning on the job (beyond tired of this phrase and our team) and giving his coordinators to much wiggle room.

At the end of the day this all starts and stops with Manny.

Advertisement
I gave Randy 2yrs before wanting him gone
Gave Al 3 yrs before wanting him gone.
Richt got 2yrs.
Randy had to go because he just couldn’t coach
Al had to go because he loved NoD more than Miami FB
Richt couldn’t fire his son
Manny is 4 games deep... I’m gonna give him some time to right the ship.
I’m not asking you to do a **** thing.
It’s been 18 yrs of **** being a fan of this program. Do what you got to do
Been a fan since 87’ I’m not going anywhere now

To think in 1984 AFTER a national title he went 8 and 5 with a HORRIFIC loss to Maryland and Hail Flutey never happened. I can only imagine would the internets would have been saying then if they existed in their current form.

If

This x 100000

This board has been pathetic. ‘Why should I support this coach?’ Because he’s the ******* coach of the team you claim to be a fan of and he’s 4 games in to his head coaching career. Every **** post on this board lately is a group think “woah is me”. Like stfu and go be a fan of another team then, holy ****. You guys would be *****ing after every single loss or bad game no matter who the coach is/was/going to be. So be a fan of ******* Clemson than jump on to another bandwagon once they fall off. You guys are the saddest bunch of ****s I’ve ever seen in a bowl together.

Advertisement
For those of you who creamed your pants when this total loser corch was hired, please explain to me what exactly he has done in his career to deserve this job and the support of the fans?

Here’s a challenge: try to explain it without saying he’s from here (so was Randy), he talks the talk (so did Al), he is a savage (aka a social media fake tough guy bc he never played a down of ball in his life).

Other reasonings such as “who else could we get” and “we are poor” also will be discounted bc they are blatant falsehoods.

Look man: NO ONE is happy with what is going on right now. Manny brought it on himself...I get it. The bravado, the talk, everything about #TNM but he did what he had to do to get excitement around this program. Do you remember where we were Dec '18?? I do, they started shoveling dirt on this program's coffin until Richt left. We were DEAD dude.

So yeah, social media is murder and the 'holier then thou' internet is never wrong when they want to flame and ask for heads to roll. But we're 4 games in and we honestly don't know what is coming. Am I unimpressed with Enos as a OC: Yes. Unimpressed with Baker: Yes. But we still have to let things play out and this staff to either get the mindset right (we still play up/down to our competition). Oh and for all the Manny shouldn't have been hired - well, he got it. Butch had never been a HC when he got this job (outside of HS) and Jimmy Johnson's 1 year as a HC for OSU? He posted a 7-4 record and it didn't get any better until '83 when he went 8-4. So, maybe we should give this guy more than 4 games to get things figured out, no?

All this to say ---- Nostalgia is a M'effer and we're all guilty of thinking everyone should be amazing the minute they set foot here.

I support manny bc I have no choice
But I will still point out his deficiencies

This x 100000

This board has been pathetic. ‘Why should I support this coach?’ Because he’s the ******* coach of the team you claim to be a fan of and he’s 4 games in to his head coaching career. Every **** post on this board lately is a group think “woah is me”. Like stfu and go be a fan of another team then, holy ****. You guys would be *****ing after every single loss or bad game no matter who the coach is/was/going to be. So be a fan of ******* Clemson than jump on to another bandwagon once they fall off. You guys are the saddest bunch of ****s I’ve ever seen in a bowl together.

But... I'm already a Roll Tide, Roll BANDWAGON fan! And I'm coming close to being an IN-THE-CLOSET Ohio St. fan too. Chit, I have to feel good about something and what not. Seeing that my Miami Hurricanes have been in DEEP FREEZE the past 14 seasons. hUh

Advertisement
Back