Why is Manny Navarro trashing UM?

Same sissies all get in their little circle jerk whining about why UM doesn’t bend over backwards for them to get access.

Some “proud” alumni/ “ fans” who **** on us for that attention needle. junkies.

They’re a few good ones in the Miami media. But overall. EAD!!!

Manny's irritated because in HIS circle jerks - he's the pivot man.

Advertisement
He's not lying ....you think SEC coaches or Big 10 coaches want us in a prominent conference? That is one of their key recruiting tools against us. I garuntee you SEC coaches are going to their presidents and saying no Miami.

Someone needs to tweet him back and say “You don’t know **** you fat ****.”

And this is why we have @TrumpyCane

1691101352381.png

Advertisement
This goes pretty deep and I’m not sure he’s all they wrong. Though he’s still a little *****.

I don’t think it’s any secret that teams have wanted to keep us down for decades. The SEC will come up with some bull**** reason and then add some garbage team like Louisiana Monroe.

This goes pretty deep and I’m not sure he’s all they wrong. Though he’s still a little *****.

I don’t think it’s any secret that teams have wanted to keep us down for decades. The SEC will come up with some bull**** reason and then add some garbage team like Louisiana Monroe.

La-Mo is SEC-worthy.

Beat a Top 25 Alabama team in Tuscaloosa.

I'm pretty sure the Alabama coach was fired after this and never coached again...

1691103539759.png

Advertisement
Because he's the typical resentful South Florida cook who attended high school and grew up all throughout the South either couldn't come up with the money or the grades to attend the universe in Miami resented it and without knowing his situation I'd be willing to bet either went to Miami-Dade Florida FSU or FIU. Typical resentful nonsense. We'd have to be fools to think people like that are going to ever wish good on us. He also resents us because on here we call him out for being a buffoon fat clown who doesn't know **** that he talks about.

Advertisement
Because he's the typical resentful South Florida cook who attended high school and grew up all throughout the South either couldn't come up with the money or the grades to attend the universe in Miami resented it and without knowing his situation I'd be willing to bet either went to Miami-Dade Florida FSU or FIU. Typical resentful nonsense. We'd have to be fools to think people like that are going to ever wish good on us. He also resents us because on here we call him out for being a buffoon fat clown who doesn't know **** that he talks about.
Pretty sure it was FIU

Advertisement
In all seriousness, why do we not just revoke his access (along with a couple of others like Frank Tucker)?

Advertisement
Back