Why is Manny Navarro trashing UM?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Because it's the default position among a lot of the media around the program and even a large swath of the fanbase.

Don't have any actual information about something? Just spout something negative like you're actually informed.

Same sissies all get in their little circle jerk whining about why UM doesn’t bend over backwards for them to get access.

Some “proud” alumni/ “ fans” who **** on us for that attention needle. junkies.

They’re a few good ones in the Miami media. But overall. EAD!!!

I’m not gonna be the one to say it. All Ima say is bet lol

I think I'm pretty hip with idioms/expressions but this one is confusing me. Are you saying "bet" b/c you agree with Manny (which is contra to what most here believe that EVERY conference wants us) or are you disagreeing with Manny?

Maybe I need to hang with my teenage kids and their friends more lol

And fwiw, Manny has NEVER been a big UM fan. Heck, he sings high praise of Frank Tucker as if he's a media equal. Only in Miami.

He’s not wrong when it comes to other programs.. but the folks controlling the money know better.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think I'm pretty hip with idioms/expressions but this one is confusing me. Are you saying "bet" b/c you agree with Manny (which is contra to what most here believe that EVERY conference wants us) or are you disagreeing with Manny?

Maybe I need to hang with my teenage kids and their friends more lol

And fwiw, Manny has NEVER been a big UM fan. Heck, he sings high praise of Frank Tucker as if he's a media equal. Only in Miami.
This is the same thing I got killed for saying last year just in different ways. I personally believe Miami’s brand could carry them in any conference but in almost every way except the most important one which is financially, they’re an afterthought. But finances matter so hey. But before Mario got hired I would argue we were closer to a tier 3 program than a 2. His hire pushed us up alongside the other commitments he demanded

Advertisement
Back