Why don't we have depth at RB?

fraggle

Senile Senior
One thing Butch did was load us up with RB's, this is the U...we should have at least 3 quality RB's. Burns, 1 carry? Is Burns that bad? Dee Jay goes down and we have one RB? I wish we had gotten Feaster off the portal, he is the best RB on South Carolina. 4 on the roster and 2 injured, sad!

5 I forgot Murphy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Had a lot to do with slow playing really talented ‘plan B’s’ for top targets that de committed

Watching auburn now and case in point... Edgerrin James’ nephew is torching LSU on the biggest stage and he wanted to be a cane since birth but was maybe 8th on their board behind kids that were looking elsewhere or were fair weather commits who decommited eventually.

Praying Chaney sticks! Heard he’s a true cane

Advertisement
Lorenzo Lingard HAS to be injured to not crack this 3 deep. When I saw Cam'ron leave the field, LL was the likely candidate. So I guess LL's dad was a TAD premature demanding more communication about LL's status?
Somebody posted on here, in response to one of my earlier posts, that Lingard himself doesn't feel he is ready given his injury.

GenerousEdibleEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted-2.gif

Advertisement
Well asa Martin transferred, wouldn’t have been eligible anyway.

we had Crowley committed last year and he flipped to osu.

Lingards still hurt and I’m sure they thought he’d be ready.

Dallas got hurt.
Lingard is redshirting

Advertisement
I was excited to see Burns get some playing time today but only had one run. The coaching staff must have no confidence in him. He is a bigger back and has good speed for his size from what I have heard.

One thing Butch did was load us up with RB's, this is the U...we should have at least 3 quality RB's. Burns, 1 carry? Is Burns that bad? Dee Jay goes down and we have one RB? I wish we had gotten Feaster off the portal, he is the best RB on South Carolina. 4 on the roster and 2 injured, sad!

5 I forgot Murphy.

Dude please stop the dumb ****, Butch was **** near 20 years ago.

Advertisement
Back