Why did UGA Fire Richt?

Advertisement
Why not? S. Carlolina **** near beat Clemson. We moved the ball against clemson before Kaaya got hurt.
we got pounded by UNC

What's your point?

Last I checked, we fired that lame staff?

By the way, we "Pounded" UNC in 2014.......Again what is your point?
simple . Just bevause we have a new staff does not automatically mean we will beat a team that was just in the NC game, has Deshaun Watson coming back, and STOMPED us 59-0 . Get it now ?

No. WTF did mention UNC for? News Flash. We have a polished QB coming back to!

The Clemson game was an aberration! The team wasn't properly prepared by a loser staff and they quit when Kaaya got hurt.

Clemson had 1 shutout in 2015....against Miami! Wake, Syracuse, NC State, GT App State, Wofford, etc. all scored!
i included the UNC game because i somewhat agree that the Clemson game was an aberration. I say somewhat because I think we still lose big even if we had been playing hard. Do you think we could match up with Bama like Clemson did ? No. I think they are still a step above us talent wise no matter who our coach is .

The UNC game was a must win as we still wouldve been alive in the Coastal race, instead we go and get blown out 59-21 and it was beyond bad coaching. We just got beat. Bad.

I agree with above poster who said we ahould be in ACC championship next year but I dont think we can hang with Clemson yet. Need another year

we got pounded by UNC

What's your point?

Last I checked, we fired that lame staff?

By the way, we "Pounded" UNC in 2014.......Again what is your point?
simple . Just bevause we have a new staff does not automatically mean we will beat a team that was just in the NC game, has Deshaun Watson coming back, and STOMPED us 59-0 . Get it now ?

No. WTF did mention UNC for? News Flash. We have a polished QB coming back to!

The Clemson game was an aberration! The team wasn't properly prepared by a loser staff and they quit when Kaaya got hurt.

Clemson had 1 shutout in 2015....against Miami! Wake, Syracuse, NC State, GT App State, Wofford, etc. all scored!
i included the UNC game because i somewhat agree that the Clemson game was an aberration. I say somewhat because I think we still lose big even if we had been playing hard. Do you think we could match up with Bama like Clemson did ? No. I think they are still a step above us talent wise no matter who our coach is .

The UNC game was a must win as we still wouldve been alive in the Coastal race, instead we go and get blown out 59-21 and it was beyond bad coaching. We just got beat. Bad.

I agree with above poster who said we ahould be in ACC championship next year but I dont think we can hang with Clemson yet. Need another year

Both game were aberrations IMO. I am Not a fan of mark Richt, but he is an upgrade. He needs to prove himself. MR is not obsessed Winning. Also, don't put Clemson in the ACCCG so fast. FSU will be much improved. Jimbo is very high on his 2015 squad. I personally think FSU will beat Clemson.

Richt couldn't win the big games. He was like John Cooper at Ohio Taint, but Cooper didn't get to stick around as long.

9-5 in bowls at Georgia but the guy still has the misconception of not being able to win big games. I guess you only consider the national championship to be a big game?

LOL. You fluffers never learn. You go through all these mental contortions attempting to disprove what everyone knows--Richt couldn't win big games. You show me a fcking bowl record? How many of those bowl games were "big games"?

Most people consider all bowl games to be "big games". I like how you dont even try to refute my point you just attack me as a poster.

is it richts fault that murray and the georgia offense couldnt finish in the 2012 sec championship game they were down on the goaline ready to win that game to beat ALABAMA better than what clemson could do this year, dont give me this bull**** richt cant get us competing at a high level and put us in position the win the national championship in this case it is up to players making plays not richts fault go canes

Advertisement
is it richts fault that murray and the georgia offense couldnt finish in the 2012 sec championship game they were down on the goaline ready to win that game to beat ALABAMA better than what clemson could do this year, dont give me this bull**** richt cant get us competing at a high level and put us in position the win the national championship in this case it is up to players making plays not richts fault go canes

Did not know Murrray was Richts QB at UGA for 15 years.

Who was the last Miami head coach to win a championship before coming to Miami?

I'll wait

Who was the last Miami head coach to win a championship before coming to Miami?

I'll wait

exactly if we just get someone who can recruit like butch davis and be someone competant we will win with 305 talent

Advertisement
Geez, I just want to get this season started already so we can quit sniping back and forth about Richt and talk about flying banners again.

Advertisement
Back