Why did UGA Fire Richt?

I'll say this. If Aaron Murray doesn't have his pass tipped by bama they would've built him a statue. That was his last real chance to prove himself

Some of you will say anything to make excuses for MR. MR is did not blow ONLY one big game like this clown suggests. MR blew games from the beginning to the end of his tenure at UGA. In 2002 (Before Saban, Miles and Meyers), UGA goes 13-1 but loses to a 7-5 Florida, coached by Ron Zook!

MR is a Big Game Choke until he proves otherwise.

Advertisement
I agree with the Nick Saban crowd. Think about it, LSU is about to can Les Miles. He's a **** of a coach. I bet he goes about two weeks without a job if LSU fires him. I'd even bet he stays in the SEC. But with Saban and the Money train at Alabama, its raising the bar really high and honestly unattainable for anyone not named Nick Saban. But as with most teams, they will not realize until that guy is gone that they had it pretty good. Look at Michigan, they have had a **** of a time even recreating the success Lloyd Carr had. I think Richt will have immediate success here, at least from what we have been used to. We may also get to the point where his ceiling becomes an issue, but I think consistently winning a vast majority will be a welcome sight. But Championships is the goal. Here's to hoping that he gets over the hump while coaching at the U!

The SEC East has been garbage, especially after Tebow. Richt couldn't compete. I was surprised he stayed as long as he did.

He had one big win over Maya, and his only other win of substance was over Muschump, once

Advertisement
I'll say this. If Aaron Murray doesn't have his pass tipped by bama they would've built him a statue. That was his last real chance to prove himself

Some of you will say anything to make excuses for MR. MR is did not blow ONLY one big game like this clown suggests. MR blew games from the beginning to the end of his tenure at UGA. In 2002 (Before Saban, Miles and Meyers), UGA goes 13-1 but loses to a 7-5 Florida, coached by Ron Zook!

Honestly you have no clue and must be one of those perfect folks that know what goes on everywhere.

Honestly you have no clue and must be one of those perfect folks that know what goes on everywhere.

I stated nothing but FACTS! Can't handle the truth? Too bad.

Advertisement
the coastal will be easy for him i think people underestimate the talent we have right now just hasnt reached its full potentially or had the right mentality given to it

He had a .740 win percentage. According to Wiki, that is UGA's highest win percentage for a coach since a guy named Harry Stedgemen went .741 from 1920-1922.

No NCs, No NC appearances, No SEC Titles Since 2005, Owned by Florida, LSU and Bama. etc. MR deserved to be fired.

sounds like bobby bowden and tom osborne pre-championship

Bowden had FSU in a NC game within 5 years of getting that job! TO played for and lost NCs before finally winning NCs.

Richt..............Nothing!

the coastal will be easy for him i think people underestimate the talent we have right now just hasnt reached its full potentially or had the right mentality given to it

I am not underestimating the talent on the team. As a result, I am not giving a Richt a grace period. He should win immediately!

However, I will not be surprised if he chokes!

By the way, the Coastal has better coaches than the pansy *** SEC East!

I am not underestimating the talent on the team. As a result, I am not giving a Richt a grace period. He should win immediately!

i expect us to be in the acc championship game dont expect us to beat clemson but to be competetive

Advertisement
Their boosters and AD happened. UGA's network is even more good ol' boy than a lot of the SEC teams. They have been trying to get Kirby Smart for a few years (in a DC/HCIW role) and when South Carolina was supposedly close to hiring him they panicked and pushed Richt out so they could hire him. Smart's pops is a well known HS coach and they and a bunch of powerful alums have been clamoring for him to get the job for years. It didn't help that Richt and the AD hated each other.

This

i expect us to be in the acc championship game dont expect us to beat clemson but to be competetive

Why not? S. Carlolina **** near beat Clemson. We moved the ball against clemson before Kaaya got hurt.

Why not? S. Carlolina **** near beat Clemson. We moved the ball against clemson before Kaaya got hurt.
we got pounded by UNC

Advertisement

we got pounded by UNC

What's your point?

Last I checked, we fired that lame staff?

By the way, we "Pounded" UNC in 2014.......Again what is your point?

we got pounded by UNC

What's your point?

simple . Just bevause we have a new staff does not automatically mean we will beat a team that was just in the NC game, has Deshaun Watson coming back, and STOMPED us 59-0 . Get it now ?

I remember a certain super star who was criticized heavily for never being able to win the big one. Then he came to Miami and won two championships in a row

we got pounded by UNC

What's your point?

simple . Just bevause we have a new staff does not automatically mean we will beat a team that was just in the NC game, has Deshaun Watson coming back, and STOMPED us 59-0 . Get it now ?

No. WTF did mention UNC for? News Flash. We have a polished QB coming back to!

The Clemson game was an aberration! The team wasn't properly prepared by a loser staff and they quit when Kaaya got hurt.

Clemson had 1 shutout in 2015....against Miami! Wake, Syracuse, NC State, GT App State, Wofford, etc. all scored!

Advertisement
Back