Why couldn’t we have LSUs offense!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
You're suggesting that a kid is as talented on day one as he is as a senior. Players can and do get better.

Who said it is an elite scheme? You don't need an elite scheme to win games. You need execution.
How long does it take for our players to be talented enough to properly execute Enos's offense?

Advertisement
Quit being an idiot. Any position that is weak either needs dedication by the players in the offseason or new players.
I'm just asking because if it's clearly on the players then I wanna know how long it takes until we get the players for Enos's offense to work.

Help me out here bro, how many years before the players are dedicated enough to execute Enos's offense? And if we need new players how many years will it take them to execute Enos's offense?

Just gimme a ballpark figure, how many years do our players need to properly execute Enos's offense, 4? Is that how long we should wait before suggesting we get a new OC, or should we never get another OC & just wait until the players are smart enough & talented enough to run Enos's offense?

I'm just asking because if it's clearly on the players then I wanna know how long it takes until we get the players for Enos's offenses to work.

Help me out here bro, how many years before the players are dedicated enough to execute Enos's offense? And if we need new players how many years will it take them to execute Enos's offense?

Just gimme a ballpark figure, how many years do our players need to properly execute Enos's offense, 4? Is that how long we should wait before suggesting we get a new OC, or should we never get another OC & just wait until the players are smart enough & talented enough to run Enos's offense?

You're just trying to argue with rhetorical questions because you aren't able to defend your own position. No one knows how long it takes. Look how quickly we turned around from 2016 to 2017.

You're just trying to argue with rhetorical questions because you aren't able to defend your own position. No one knows how long it takes. Look how quickly we turned around from 2016 to 2017.
I'm not defending any position, I'm asking questions because I assume you have the answers.

If no one knows how long it's gonna take, then I guess we should just sit tight & wait until the players are talented enough to properly execute Enos's offense, which could take anywhere from 1 to 10 years.

Advertisement
I'm not defending any position, I'm asking questions because I assume you have the answers.

If no one knows how long it's gonna take, then I guess we should just sit tight & wait until the players are talented enough to properly execute Enos's offense, which could take anywhere from 1 to 10 years.

Or give him more than three months, unless you want to can coordinators every time we don't make the playoffs.

Advertisement
We cant even move the ball against GT, directional michigan school, FIU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTFFFFFFFFFFF

So no team has ever improved from one year to the next.

As usual, people are acting as though our staff walked into a championship program.

Advertisement
Back