Why couldn’t we have LSUs offense!!

So you think Burrow is a system QB and that LSU will roll like this again next year with a new guy.
No i dont think they will roll next year but could win 10. But i do think this system is making burrow look better than he actually is.

His numbers in the pro style last year vs the spread this year
Screenshot_2019-12-07-21-39-31-1.png

Advertisement
As usual, you're making the poor assumption that the stats are what they are ONLY because of the type of offense we run. If we had some actual talent on offense we might see better numbers. Unless you're going to tell me that Wisconsin is cutting edge.
Teams that have less talent put up greater numbers due to their scheme.

Obviously we're not as talented as the Bama's, LSU's, Clemson's of the world etc., but are we talented enough to be sub .500 GTech teams & CUSA FIU teams?

What about Enos's offense gives you the confidence that if he had more talented players that he would suddenly transform us into a functioning offense?

If it's all on the talent & nothing to do with the scheme then how many years do we need to wait until the talent gets here, 7,8?

Teams that have less talent put up greater numbers due to their scheme.

Obviously we're not as talented as the Bama's, LSU's, Clemson's of the world etc., but are we talented enough to be sub .500 GTech teams & CUSA FIU teams?

What about Enos's offense gives you the confidence that if he had more talented players that he would suddenly transform us into a functioning offense?

If it's all on the talent & nothing to do with the scheme then how many years do we need to wait until the talent gets here, 7,8?

Why can't the talent be better next year? Who said it has to be 8 years from now?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The problem is the players aren't good enough AND Enos doesn't adjust to personnel, doesn't sequence plays well, calls poor plays in short yardage and red zone, doesn't prepare offense to execute, etc.

It's never been a scheme issue. These issues would exist pro style or spread with the current staff and players.

Need to find a new OC who is flexible, teaches execution and calls good situational plays. Scheme is a secondary consideration.

Why can't the talent be better next year? Who said it has to be 8 years from now?
It's been 15 years in a row of the same thing waiting on next year...

But what's happening next year that's going to take us from ranked in the 90's-100's in multiple categories to being that much better?

If it's the incoming Freshman class then the built in "we're still young" excuse will be in full effect again.

It's been 15 years in a row of the same thing waiting on next year...

But what's happening next year that's going to take us from ranked in the 90's-100's in multiple categories to being that much better?

If it's the incoming Freshman class then the built in "we're still young" excuse will be in full effect again.

Why can't our returning players be better next year? College players tend to get better as they get older.

Why can't our returning players be better next year? College players tend to get better as they get older.
So on one hand we don't have enough talent, then on the other they'll suddenly be talented enough next year?

I mean I guess... But what happens when the same results occur next year? What happens when our offense continues to struggle at the exact same things they've been struggling with for years & years now?

Should we keep doing the exact same thing & just be perfectly okay with losing games in the process while we wait for the Offense to finally maturate into whatever it's supposed to look like at its best?

How long does it take for Enos's offense to be talented enough to fit his elite scheme so we can win the coastal?

Advertisement
I mean **** Gleason was probably a cheaper and just as efficient option
Getting him is still not an impossibility. LSU will throw the bank at Brady, but Oklahoma St probably won't for Gleeson.

Be nice to get Gundy too.

So on one hand we don't have enough talent, then in the other they'll suddenly be talented enough next year?

I mean I guess... But what happens when the same results occur next year? What happens when our offense continues to struggle at the exact same things they've been struggling with for years & years now?

Should we keep doing the exact same thing & just be perfectly okay with losing games in the process while we air for the Offense to finally maturate into whatever it's supposed to look like at its best?

How long does it take for Enos's offense to be talented enough to fit his elite scheme so we can win the coastal?

You're suggesting that a kid is as talented on day one as he is as a senior. Players can and do get better.

Who said it is an elite scheme? You don't need an elite scheme to win games. You need execution.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back