Who's Going to Duke Game?

Umbra

Carolina Cane
I just bought tickets on the front row near the 50 yard line for the Duke game this year. Anyone else planning on going? I'd love to see some of ya'll there.

Advertisement
I am. Haven't gotten tickets yet though. Working on seeing which of my friends want to go so we can get them all together. Should prob be about 5 of us. The area is great. Lots of cool places to hang out at. Will most likely head up Thursday after work and stay until Sat morning.

I am. Haven't gotten tickets yet though. Working on seeing which of my friends want to go so we can get them all together. Should prob be about 5 of us. The area is great. Lots of cool places to hang out at. Will most likely head up Thursday after work and stay until Sat morning.

Really? What places do you recommend seeing while I'm there?
Also, any good restaurants?

Advertisement

Really? What places do you recommend seeing while I'm there?
Also, any good restaurants?

Top of the Hill Restaurant and Brewery is a cool *** bar/restaurant. I will be there for sure. Franklin St is like Bourbon St. These places are actually closer to UNC than Duke but it's only a matter of 10 mins depending on traffic. I will be going to the Duke game Sept 29 and the UNC game 4 weeks later.

Advertisement
I'll be at UNC and Duke. Franklin Street is a fun little college town strip, but it is by no means similar to Bourbon Street. Definitely fun though.

Will be there.

Restaurants in Durham...Mateo, Vin Rouge, Gocciolina...and multiple breweries.

See you there, was there for the epic return and would not miss this game only 30min drive see you guys at the game and will be at UNC game also #GoCanes

Advertisement
I will be there. I hope you didnt pay much because you can buy tickets through Miami and then sit where ever you want.

Also at Duke being on the front row means you cant see s!ht

I am hoping to be there and/or at the UNC game. It's not too far of a drive from Richmond.

Advertisement
Im going to the vag tech game. Cant go to too many games so I'm wondering what you guys expect the experience to be like how loud, the attendance etc.

OP I'll be at both the UNC game and the Duke game. Lots of places to eat in Durham as well. Just depends on what type of food you like.

I will be there. I hope you didnt pay much because you can buy tickets through Miami and then sit where ever you want.

Also at Duke being on the front row means you cant see s!ht

I'm sure I'll be able to move around. Is front row really that bad?

Advertisement
Back