Who's Going to Duke Game?

Advertisement
I'm sitting on my *** at Ft. Bragg waiting for airlift to Puerto Rico to help with the recovery efforts but it keeps getting pushed back. Hopefully we catch a ride sooner than later but if we're still here Friday afternoon, I'm hitting the road up to Durham for the game.

First time going to the duke game at duke. Does anyone know where all the canes fans will be tailgating at?

Advertisement
Driving up from Charleston SC

I didn't know you were in Charleston. I'll scoop Carter from school in Summerville around 2 on Friday and hit 95 to be there by game time.

Where are you located in the Charleston area?

I live on James Island. About 5 minutes from Downtown. Not many Canes fan here lol. My wife is a Clemson alum.

We are gonna leave Friday morning. I'm pumped. Last game I went to was GT last season. Hopefully we show up and smash duke

I was born and raised in Charleston SC aka Chucktown

I didn't know you were in Charleston. I'll scoop Carter from school in Summerville around 2 on Friday and hit 95 to be there by game time.

Headed from Charleston as well

I am driving up from Columbia, SC so that's kinda cool.
Any tailgating happening that you guys know of?

I am heading up Thursday after work with a friend. Staying at the Hampton and will hit up The Pit that night. Then will look to tailgate somewhere around 3 or 4 on Firday. Last time I was at the Duke game I remember having to walk a good ways to get to the stadium. Pretty sure we took a cab from the hotel to a local bar, hung out for a bit, and then walked to the stadium. If anyone has a particular place in mind Friday they are going to grab a couple beers before the game let us all know so we can meet up.

***Hope I get over this stupid ****ing cold before tomorrow***

That'd be cool. Let me know if anyone comes up with anything.

Advertisement
Let me know where it be at. We are driving down with a truck and grill. Will have plenty of burgers and chips. Everyone is welcome to come by

Just coming a few hours from Lake Wylie, SC and will be headed to the Chemistry Parking Lot to tailgate. Come on by, I will have a black Fiat. Chem Lot looked like the closest public parking spot to the stadium. Will be there at around 4pm.
NOTE....I read on the Duke Site that due to the game being on Friday night that the lots do not open until 5pm for us (traffic reasons). Dookie fans can get in a bit sooner in there reserved parking lots.

Advertisement
Hey, for those local or close, I am hearing 85 is loaded with construction. Is that true and if so how bad/how much of a delay is there?

I live on James Island. About 5 minutes from Downtown. Not many Canes fan here lol. My wife is a Clemson alum.

We are gonna leave Friday morning. I'm pumped. Last game I went to was GT last season. Hopefully we show up and smash duke

Word. I'm out in Goose Creek, work in North Charleston. That's pretty **** cool all the Charleston folks headed up. See ya'll there. PM if ya'll want to link up.

Last edited:
My family and I will be in the Blue lot, my younger brother who played for Miami 78-81 will be with us. Unfortunately my son and a good friend won't be able to make it do to family situations, so I will have two extra tickets if anyone is interested in sitting with Cane family?

PM me if interested.

Advertisement
What section is everyone sitting in? It doesn't sound like I'll be out of here until the weekend so I'm driving my *** up to the game so support the team.

Just checked in to the Washington Duke Inn. I get to bother lots of Dukies.

Advertisement
Back