Who's Going to Duke Game?

OP I'll be at both the UNC game and the Duke game. Lots of places to eat in Durham as well. Just depends on what type of food you like.

I always enjoy trying whatever is considered the best by the locals. As long as it isn't too spicy of food anyways...

Advertisement
Seems like a lot of us are going to both Duke and UNC games. We need to link up and meet somewhere. Would be cool to meet some of you.

Advertisement
Trying to pick up tickets for me and Carter. I want to sit where a majority of our fans sit, but the sections are greyed out on most sites I'm looking on. Might do UNC too. Any insight?

Trying to pick up tickets for me and Carter. I want to sit where a majority of our fans sit, but the sections are greyed out on most sites I'm looking on. Might do UNC too. Any insight?

I went through vividseats.com. Bought them a while back but I have 4 tickets for me and 3 friends in section 5 row 2. Tickets were only $35/each.

you can actually just buy $10 general admission tickets and sit anywhere you like on the visitor side.. I do it every other year ...

Advertisement
I'll be there wearing my long sleeve 'The Return' shirt. Been waiting two years to show up with that on. Duke f a g g o t s talk so much **** already.

you can actually just buy $10 general admission tickets and sit anywhere you like on the visitor side.. I do it every other year ...

So I can just pull up to the stadium, buy general admission and sit with fellow Cane fans in the corner?

Prices wasn't the concern, I just don't want to be surrounded by Dukies.....

Section 2 is the section for the Away team specifically right?

Last edited:
They expanded their "stadium" to 40,000. They had an announced crowd of 30,477 for their opener against NC Central. And then 20,241 for their next game against a real team, Northwestern. I'd bet there will be at least 15,000 tickets for sale on game day.

Advertisement
Decided will be making the trip to the game where is all the Cane fans seating at

NTGAMMVTMHPHKOS.20100723155140.jpg

1,2,3 are the visiting teams seats. The black seats on this diagram.

So I can just pull up to the stadium, buy general admission and sit with fellow Cane fans in the corner?

Yes

Yes

1,2,3 according to the map above

Advertisement
I just bought tickets on the front row near the 50 yard line for the Duke game this year. Anyone else planning on going? I'd love to see some of ya'll there.

I will be there, I'm traveling up from Fayettenam.

Yes I do it every other year..never had an issue

Yes

Yes I do it every other year..never had an issue

Thanks fellas.

Advertisement
Back