Who's Going to Duke Game?

Driving up from Charleston SC

I didn't know you were in Charleston. I'll scoop Carter from school in Summerville around 2 on Friday and hit 95 to be there by game time.

Where are you located in the Charleston area?

I live on James Island. About 5 minutes from Downtown. Not many Canes fan here lol. My wife is a Clemson alum.

We are gonna leave Friday morning. I'm pumped. Last game I went to was GT last season. Hopefully we show up and smash duke

I was born and raised in Charleston SC aka Chucktown

That's awesome! I'm originally born and raised NYC/ Jersey suburbs. After college ball and track I moved here to the Naval and Weapons station in Goose Creek. My wife born and raised in James Island. After about 1 week here I knew I wasnt leaving. I love this place.

Advertisement

I didn't know you were in Charleston. I'll scoop Carter from school in Summerville around 2 on Friday and hit 95 to be there by game time.

I live on James Island. About 5 minutes from Downtown. Not many Canes fan here lol. My wife is a Clemson alum.

We are gonna leave Friday morning. I'm pumped. Last game I went to was GT last season. Hopefully we show up and smash duke

Word. I'm out in Goose Creek, work in North Charleston. That's pretty **** cool all the Charleston folks headed up. See ya'll there. PM if ya'll want to link up.

Small world man! You are right up the road!

Got a ride to PR tomorrow morning so I'll be sitting this one out, but I have tix to the ND game on Veterans Day weekend. Probably won't be able to watch any of the games while I'm down there, so take care of business while I'm gone. Go Canes!!!!

Word. I'm out in Goose Creek, work in North Charleston. That's pretty **** cool all the Charleston folks headed up. See ya'll there. PM if ya'll want to link up.

Small world man! You are right up the road!

Yep, twenty minutes apart.

I'm in blue 7 lot. Grey charger as soon as you enter. If any of you are close come say hi. Would love to meet you. Go Canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back