Who's Going to Duke Game?

Advertisement
I'll be there driving down from Pittsburgh, I'm staying at a hotel right on campus... gonna get rowdy

I just bought tickets on the front row near the 50 yard line for the Duke game this year. Anyone else planning on going? I'd love to see some of ya'll there.

I my friend will be there. I will check the PM's Section 3 Row 2 seats like 10-12 or something. I will have to look it up

Advertisement
I'll be in section 7. Any one here tailgating? I would definitely want to drop by if so.

Hey guys, this is my first post here. I'm not sure if there are rules for these types of replies/posts, but I'm unfortunately not going to be able to make it to the Duke game. So, I need to sell my two tickets. I'm just trying to get what I paid for them ($70 total). I'm happy to move this post if need be, but if someone could help me out here, I'd greatly appreciate it. My name is Travis and I'm hoping I can help someone out with some great tickets (east side 4 , Row G). Thanks so much for any and all help!!

Travis

Carter and I will be there, Section 3 Row B. First game since the VTech game in Blacksburg. Hyped af right now.

Advertisement
Will be in the Duke student section screaming out "BOOM BOOM BOOM LET ME HEAR YOU SAY WAY-O"

I am. Haven't gotten tickets yet though. Working on seeing which of my friends want to go so we can get them all together. Should prob be about 5 of us. The area is great. Lots of cool places to hang out at. Will most likely head up Thursday after work and stay until Sat morning.

Really? What places do you recommend seeing while I'm there?
Also, any good restaurants?

Burger Bach in DT Durham is solid. Dashi has the best raman soup in the Country!!! not exaggerating. Currently living in San Diego and the raman out here is mediocre compared to Dashi. Right next to Dashi you have Rue Cler, a French joint that has the best Beignets made fresh for dessert. Think a dozen is like $8. If you want BBQ, hit up The Pit...place across the street from the Pit, "Motorco" has craft beers. All these places are like 1-2 miles from Duke's campus.

First time going to Duke. Leaving work around 1, going up to Radford first, driving from there to Duhram, driving the same route back home, expect to get home anywhere between 2-4 am and then will go to work at 7am to do some things til 10. I'll be exhausted, but will be fine with it with a W.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Driving up from Charleston SC

I didn't know you were in Charleston. I'll scoop Carter from school in Summerville around 2 on Friday and hit 95 to be there by game time.

Where are you located in the Charleston area?

I am heading up Thursday after work with a friend. Staying at the Hampton and will hit up The Pit that night. Then will look to tailgate somewhere around 3 or 4 on Firday. Last time I was at the Duke game I remember having to walk a good ways to get to the stadium. Pretty sure we took a cab from the hotel to a local bar, hung out for a bit, and then walked to the stadium. If anyone has a particular place in mind Friday they are going to grab a couple beers before the game let us all know so we can meet up.

***Hope I get over this stupid ******* cold before tomorrow***

Driving up from Charleston SC

I didn't know you were in Charleston. I'll scoop Carter from school in Summerville around 2 on Friday and hit 95 to be there by game time.

Where are you located in the Charleston area?

I live on James Island. About 5 minutes from Downtown. Not many Canes fan here lol. My wife is a Clemson alum.

We are gonna leave Friday morning. I'm pumped. Last game I went to was GT last season. Hopefully we show up and smash duke

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back