Who would you compare Stacy Coley to?

Advertisement
Advertisement
and where are yall getting Cordarrelle Patterso, sammy watkins, and Andre Johnson from lol there games are nothing alike. His game is close to Mike Wallace but Coley knows how to control his speed more and is a better route runner then wallace was at 19. Rashad greene would have been a better comparison then Cordarrelle Patterso, sammy watkins, and Andre Johnson.

Last edited:
Ocho with elite speed. Both are extremely smooth route runners! Stacy has more top end speed though. Either way, I'm glad to have the cat on our squad! All about the U!!!

Advertisement
I can't wait till we start trying to compare some future stud WRs to Stacey Coley. I miss those days.

Desean Jackson is the closest comp...he's not even close to many of the comparisons offered in this thread. Andre Johnson? Santana Moss? LMAO

Yea I didn't quite understand the Andre Johnson or Santana Moss comparisons. I'd have to watch some more Desean and Chad Johnson highlights. Currently I'm somewhere between AJ Green, Deandre Hopkins or Sammy. (His hands still need a little work, but he seemed to improve later in the season. Doesn't have Sammy's quickness in moves. A lot of Hopkins highlights are him just catching the ball and running with speed. Didn't see a lot of maneuvering.) I feel like Coley's maneuvering is somewhere between AJ Green and Sammy though.

I'm actually laughing at some of these comparisons.
Andre Johnson? lol
Jerry Rice? lol
Randy Moss? lol
Steve Smith? lol

**** it lets just say Stacy Coley is closest to Megatron
While we're at it lets say Duke Johnson is closest to Walter Payton
D. Perryman is closest to Lavonte David
Gus Edwards is closest to Barry sanders

im thinking the same ****. nobody is even thinking there just naming there favorite wr lol
Desean Jackson is the closest comp...he's not even close to many of the comparisons offered in this thread. Andre Johnson? Santana Moss? LMAO

Yea I didn't quite understand the Andre Johnson or Santana Moss comparisons. I'd have to watch some more Desean and Chad Johnson highlights. Currently I'm somewhere between AJ Green, Deandre Hopkins or Sammy. (His hands still need a little work, but he seemed to improve later in the season. Doesn't have Sammy's quickness in moves. A lot of Hopkins highlights are him just catching the ball and running with speed. Didn't see a lot of maneuvering.) I feel like Coley's maneuvering is somewhere between AJ Green and Sammy though.

I'm actually laughing at some of these comparisons.
Andre Johnson? lol
Jerry Rice? lol
Randy Moss? lol
Steve Smith? lol

**** it lets just say Stacy Coley is closest to Megatron
While we're at it lets say Duke Johnson is closest to Walter Payton
D. Perryman is closest to Lavonte David
Gus Edwards is closest to Barry sanders

Advertisement
Advertisement
Reminds me a lot of Cordarrelle Patterson.

As of right now that's the best comparison... His raw ability resembles Patterson at this point...

Especially with the ball in their hands Coley does resembles Patterson in that area.

Exactly... Like Patterson, Coley is a natural with the ball in his hands but unpolished as a wideout... Most of his plays were due to him being so talented... He's a natural but I haven't seen the consistency in catching the ball and route running to compare him to Dre, Santana and Randy Moss... He's extremely talented but has a ways to go to be on that level... However the tools are there to be more...

Advertisement
Back