Who WILL start at QB?

Who will start at QB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He’s been lucky , he’s had a bunch of them hit db’s hands. They’ve had a lot of breaks too , fumbles rolling out of bounds, missed calls , a penalty taking away turnovers , star players of opponents keep getting hurt etc. I keep telling my Noles friends “ it’s almost like it’s meant to be this year“, I send that to then them when one of these breaks happen.
Are the ACC refs (FO) "helping them" with calls? We all know that happens.

Advertisement
To not give Emory ANY snaps following the Clemson game is criminal, and completely inept. I can't understand that logic whatsoever.
Mario can't think ahead to the next play so it ain't exactly that surprising that he isn't cognizant of doing **** to setup future games. I hear he's really good at texting kids daily that might commit to a recruiting class 3 years from now though.

To not give Emory ANY snaps following the Clemson game is criminal, and completely inept. I can't understand that logic whatsoever.
I thought Emory should have started vs Virginia and definitely brought in vs NC State after TVDs first pick so not saying I agree with it but... I think they were trying to save his redshirt if possible. Once the decision was made to start Tyler they probably didnt want to burn it on just a few snaps.

I don't see how it's anybody other than Van Dyke at this point. This would be what, his 25th start (if you don't count him rolling out and trying against FSU and Pitt last year.)

Has played in tough road environments, as well—while Williams has one game (with a dumbed-down playbook) and Brown can't even beat that true freshman out.

You start TVD, you have a semi-short leash and you to Williams if your starter way off—and you also have a few packages to get Brown some touches on key downs, or the red zone.

Coaches better have spent all week talking wit TVD and showing him film on opposing defenses just dropping into zone coverage and daring him to throw as his decision making in these moments has been an abortion.

You're an absolute glutton for punishment

Good Morning Water GIF by Unpopular Cartoonist

Advertisement
So true. I can't watch a qb that is a turnover machine. NC State should have had 5 int's. In addition, my boy had open grass all game long. Any qb that is mentally football tough would have gotten at least 4/5 yards every time the defense dropped 8 or so in coverage. Anytime a qb holds the ball too long without a mental clock to eat a sack or sack fumble is a F no no. Dawson and Mario needs to start Emory or a play Emory and Jacurri according to down and distance in the game. Coach them up to keep it simple, move the pocket, throw the ball away, tuck and run if green grass is in your face, allow the backs to get 35-40+ carries, and make it a 4 quarter game and have a victory in sight. The coach and OC shouldn't allow the TO machine to sh** the bed another week.

Advertisement
We will start Emory, bro style will be in full affect, and Mario will play this game to keep it close and not be embarrassed.

Defense needs to be on their A+ game, because we will not be scoring more than 24.

We will start Emory, bro style will be in full affect, and Mario will play this game to keep it close and not be embarrassed.

Defense needs to be on their A+ game, because we will not be scoring more than 24.
You think we score 24? Love your optimism.

Advertisement
You think we score 24? Love your optimism.
First time I think I’ve been called that in months on here 😂

I don’t think we score 24, no. That’s more my heart than my brain.

My brain and eyes tell me we lose 37-17. And 17 might be too much. Defense eventually gives up after being frustrated with the offense and they torch our secondary.

Advertisement

Guidry said it best, can’t lose if you don’t let the offense score. Defense vs defense tomorrow. Masterclass performance coming from our DC

Advertisement
Back