Who WILL start at QB?

Who will start at QB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just watched FSU analysis with Dominic Robinson, and they are thinking that based on the film, TVD will be replaced by Emory Williams. FSU thinks we have the best defense that they have seen this season. I agree with their observations. TVD will not start because that gives the Canes the best opportunity to win

Advertisement
I just watched FSU analysis with Dominic Robinson, and they are thinking that based on the film, TVD will be replaced by Emory Williams. FSU thinks we have the best defense that they have seen this season. I agree with their observations.

"TVD will not start because that gives the Canes the best opportunity to win"

Since when did Mario use that as a criterion ...

He should have done it 2 games and 8 interceptions ago....

It’s time to give Brown some snaps. Fsu has trouble with athletic qb’s. You might be able to steal a long td with JB on some run action then hitting them up top.
Just roll him out. He throws beautiful passes on the run. If they play back he can take off but always have him on the move.

Advertisement
What’s this “ y’all “ **** all about? I’m one of the few people that’s been defending him and saying fans needed patience. From the very rip I said that, even when whackos were saying he’s ” HIM “ after GT.

He needed work and the coaches knew that when he signed, that’s also why he volunteered to take a rs. It was people like you that wanted to throw him out there as the starter and ruin his his career when he was nowhere near ready. Thank god he has more sense about his career than grown men on a message board.
he aint need no work!!!! he could of been practicing during games all year this year.. would be much better then tvd --JB can sling it and run at the same time!!! he didnt need no extra work !!! he could of been getting it and learning this whole time instead of RS, dont let the coaches fool you

Advertisement
Brown isn’t starting. Let’s be somewhat intelligent here. If he starts (he’s not) the entire staff should be fired before the opening kickoff.

HOWEVER…..if they don’t get him into this game, it’s a massive fail. It’s a massive fail we’ve gone 8 games without some creative packages for him, but what’s done is done at this point.

But we have nothing to lose, our experienced QB may have had a secret lobotomy and didn’t tell anybody and our other passing QB has played in 1 game in his career. The complex, downfield passing game is toast. So mix it up. Let Jacurri run some of the stuff Emory ran against Clemson while also running the ball with Fletcher or Chaney as a lead blocker. Get an extra hat in the run game. Just keep FSU off balance.

I want Williams to start (still can’t believe I’m writing that) and Brown to get about 10-15 snaps in the right situations. Manage the game intelligently.
It makes too much sense so i doubt it happens

TVD will start and either be the A&M QB or toss a pick and get yanked. If we can ruin FSU's season, then I would trade that W for 2 Ls the next 2 weeks.

I'd rather start Emory the rest of the way and let him learn, but I think the coaches would prefer to save his redshirt if they can

Advertisement
he aint need no work!!!! he could of been practicing during games all year this year.. would be much better then tvd --JB can sling it and run at the same time!!! he didnt need no extra work !!! he could of been getting it and learning this whole time instead of RS, dont let the coaches fool you
Stop. Brown himself said he wanted to redshirt this year because he is not ready to play.

Advertisement
There's been the constant Ryan Williams-esque narrative that the locker room has always wanted Luna but I personally think that Borchers is a gamer with that dawggg in him that you simply can't teach. I don't envy Mario having to make this call. That said, Canes by 2 scores.

Screenshot_20231110_103005_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231110_102933_Chrome.jpg

This is the game where TVD will start, get 3 series to see what he has, and if he's not getting the job done, then the 2nd man up will be put in. The QB controversy is already here and it's not out of the question to put in a TF like Emory in the game. In fact, I think Miami can beat FSU on the road with a capable QB. If Emory or Jacurri come in and move the ball, then moving forward you roll with that guy. This is TVD's most important game of his career as far as his future is concerned.
Agreed....I think this is his last chance...he either wakes up or he is done.

I will allow him 1 pick if he is moving the ball and getting us on the board with TDs

Advertisement
Back