Who will set the tone?

Advertisement
Yes Quick scores and UF cant grind it out. We make Driskell throw and make him vulnerable on the blitz. Boy I would love to see Figs detach this guy of his senses for a few hours.

Gilbert. He got low reps during the FAU game to make sure there were no lingering foot issues. I expect big things from him.

Last edited:
is jawand blue getting any playing time he looks like he could be a good player just havent seen him

Advertisement
is jawand blue getting any playing time he looks like he could be a good player just havent seen him

59.gif
146.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody needs to step up and match Florida's physicality. Who will it be?

I think the answer is Al Golden and his coordinators.

Does it really matter? Even in 03 vs the Gators you cant set the "tone" much better than Hester did and then we got dominated for 2 and half quarters before an amazing comeback

Advertisement
It's time to find out if Denzel Perryman is going to leave here as a "pretty good LB" or a guy who gets his picture on the fence around Greentree.

Gunter- 2 INT, 2 TFL. Chickillo- 2.5 sacks. Perryman- 2 alligator decaps.

Stephen Morris- 4 TD, 350 yards. Duke Johnson- 212 yards rushing, 2nd Q 83 yrd TD. Stacy Coley- 4 Rec, 130 yrd, 2 TD.

Final Score: MIA - 42, UF - 24

Goudis- 0/1, 35 yard miss

Last edited:
The tone needs to be set early on the LOS; on both sides the ball.

We establish a run game and don't get blown off the ball on the defensive side and we'll be in fantastic shape to take this game.

Our D coordinator will set the tone. He bringin' the house and stealin' Brent ****ant's lunch money.

This is two people's break out weekend. Duke Johnson and D'Onofrio.

Yeah, I said it. **** your own face.

Advertisement
Gunter- 2 INT, 2 TFL. Chickillo- 2.5 sacks. Perryman- 2 alligator decaps.

Stephen Morris- 4 TD, 350 yards. Duke Johnson- 212 yards rushing, 2nd Q 83 yrd TD. Stacy Coley- 4 Rec, 130 yrd, 2 TD.

Final Score: MIA - 42, UF - 24

Goudis- 0/1, 35 yard miss

60.gif

Advertisement
Does it really matter? Even in 03 vs the Gators you cant set the "tone" much better than Hester did and then we got dominated for 2 and half quarters before an amazing comeback

All due respect, that Florida team could move the ball effectively and down field. This UF team is not one that like to push the ball. Muschamp said in his interview about the Toledo game when asked why he didn't take shots down field, he said he did. Obviously from watching that game he thinks 10-15 yard outs are down field.

Wouldn't be shocked to see a guy like Armbrister lay someone out. That guy has gotten huge and is playing much better.

Scaryman could wind up ejected.

I get the feeling we will see at least one ejection in this game. The emotions are going to be sky high.
wouldn't be surprised either...

I'll bet my life it's a Cane who gets ejected. :(

I'll take that bet and pray that a Cane (some freshmans special teamer) gets ejected.

Advertisement
Back