Who starts at QB vs Pitt?

Advertisement
Funny how many people say they dont care. But they are on a forum that asks who starts at QB. Obviously they DO care.

I’m a big fan of his sister

bh187-austin-powers.gif

Advertisement
Assuming TVD is not healthy enough to play?

11 can not throw well enough to sustain drives. Pitt has a solid DL and will sell out to stop 11 from running and force him to throw.

13 throws ok but can’t run. He also has no pocket presence and never feels the rush.

In my opinion you go 2 qb system next week and if one gets hot roll with them. We have to make Pitt think defensively.

I was thinking a 2 QB system but Pitt has lots of sacks. That means you put Jake in and your going to have turnovers to deal with. They are not as stout at covering as Clemson so if you can get time they will be open. So just seems like Jaccurri's skill set to make them pay with his legs fits this game better. If he gets outside that blitz he is going to have over 100 yards rushing and can cherry pick his shots. Moving the pocket seems like the next phase of Jacurri's development. So my hope is its all Jacurri and instead of seeing quick screens to the sideline we see a mobile pocket.

Advertisement
Narduzzi willl play 1 on 1 outside and put 8 in the box..... count on it
TVD has taken his last snap here unless CMC radically changes his offensive philosophy
sit CMC down and let him watch BAMA, OSU,USC TCU etc. being bad in a rebuild is ok but Boring
no wonder Duck fans were not shedding tears went CMC hit the bricks
Duck fans were absolutely crying.

If TVD is healthy, he is the starting QB of this football team. He is not the problem with the offense, in fact he's the best shot we have to make Gattis look decent. Even if he is healthy, Brown will play, he is our most effective runner.

If Tyler is not healthy, I favor playing Jake and Jacurri in a 2 QB system in an attempt to keep Pitt on their toes. I have never bought into the idea that "if you have 2 QBs you have none." Many a decent OC has used the 2 QB offense to snag a W, I have no faith in Gattis, but I want that bowl.

Advertisement
If TVD is healthy, he is the starting QB of this football team. He is not the problem with the offense, in fact he's the best shot we have to make Gattis look decent. Even if he is healthy, Brown will play, he is our most effective runner.

If Tyler is not healthy, I favor playing Jake and Jacurri in a 2 QB system in an attempt to keep Pitt on their toes. I have never bought into the idea that "if you have 2 QBs you have none." Many a decent OC has used the 2 QB offense to snag a W, I have no faith in Gattis, but I want that bowl.
Lol nobody is worried about this offense

Advertisement
Yeah it don’t matter. I just really don’t wanna see us make it to a bowl and lose. That’ll break them kids even more lol

****, Lamar Jackson would like one also lol. Garcia, is a turnover machine. I'd take Brown over Garcia.
My dude, Lamar never looked this bad. Brown has struggled completing routine passes. I like the kid a lot and he has heart but I don’t think people are recognizing his inability to throw. Lamar was no where near this level.

Advertisement
Back