Who starts at QB vs Pitt?

Excuse me, but “the FedEx kid” had one of the absolute greatest names for a QB ever. CANNON Smith.

But, yeah, as an actual QB he was probably worse than Spencer Whipple.
What I would do to get his dad back…

Advertisement
Neither shines in this O, period. There is no good way of saying this. It's a bad situation. One QB throws it to the other team too much, and the other can't throw it to his own teammates. IS there a right answer?
No ur not wrong I’m just saying eye test I would take 11 for this game vs 13. I mean cmon he played Clemson who’s defense and home field is tough for a vet QB let alone a guy in his 2nd start. Give him a break he played well against GTech how just shut down UNC no that means something

One is a true freshman who struggled throwing to his own teammates vs #9 on the road. Not sure how you can say it’s something he cant do. Did he not complete any forward passes vs FSU, Clemson or GT? Give me a big time athlete throwing 60%, no turnovers and can break off 40 yards running at any time as opposed to a guy who throws it right to the other team and fumbles often and can barely run.

Brown seems like a good guy, but he should not be out there if he can't keep a D honest with his arm. Garcia shouldn't be out there if he turns the ball over. NONE of them should be out there with Gattis calling plays. The problem here is not Brown or Garcia, it's Gattis. Period. Mario as well, since this is evidently what he wants to run.

Jordan Miller for QB. F it. Let's revolutionize football by just putting in our biggest dudes at every position, and using physics to our advantage. Nothing to think about, just push the **** pile. That's my suggestion. It would beat the crap out of our OC playing pretend. ;)

Advertisement
We need a QB to stand up under adversity and play well. Give Garcia a half, if he ***** the bed then Brown plays the 2nd half.

If Garcia can't redeem himself he needs to hit the portal.

We need a QB to stand up under adversity and play well. Give Garcia a half, if he ***** the bed then Brown plays the 2nd half.

If Garcia can't redeem himself he needs to hit the portal.
Tell me, how the **** is ANY QB going to look the part in this **** offense? No. If he plays and fails, it's not all on him. How about we fire the meathead that can't put a decent O together THEN let's see how the QBs look? Garcia looked better last year in his limited playing time. Now he can do no right. What changed? Oh yeah, the entire freaking offense. The only person that needs to hit the portal is Gattis, and I hope it's a portal to another dimension where we never have to see him again.

Tell me, how the **** is ANY QB going to look the part in this **** offense? No. If he plays and fails, it's not all on him. How about we fire the meathead that can't put a decent O together THEN let's see how the QBs look? Garcia looked better last year in his limited playing time. Now he can do no right. What changed? Oh yeah, the entire freaking offense. The only person that needs to hit the portal is Gattis, and I hope it's a portal to another dimension where we never have to see him again.
Garcia has looked good on several drives this year in limited playing time. Unfortunately, he's looked way worse then he's looked good.

Advertisement
Garcia and TVD have both looked worse this year because the offensive scheme doesn’t fit with the skills/players on this roster. Gattis refuses to make any adjustments.

Garcia has looked good on several drives this year in limited playing time. Unfortunately, he's looked way worse then he's looked good.
I agree, he has looked horrible at times. I'm just not going to put it all on him when every QB has looked like junk at one point or another. Or several points. I refuse to judge any of them, because this offensive system is just that. Offensive. Mario made a horrible, horrible hire. He'd have been better off hiring an unknown dude from a lower division that at least had an idea of how to attack a D. Instead, he went after a name with a trophy.

If TVD is deemed healthy and WANTS to play in this crapola of an offense, it'll probably be him. Haven't been keeping up though and have no idea where his mind is and how his body is doing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back