Who starts at QB vs Pitt?

I Dont Care Idc GIF by Chord Overstreet

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have seen quote unquote established forward passers struggle significantly in games against much lesser competition. I have seen it this year on our own team. So i was not shocked that a true freshman on the road in one of the best home field advantages and against one of the best defenses in the country, struggled to make plays in the passing game, especially not finding the open man.

Me personally, i saw Jacurri make throws in that game that prove he has the ability to make throws at that level and i saw him make plays with his feet that prove he is athletically gifted against elite competition, which Clemson is on defense.

Kid has a bright future and with the right coaching, can be a game changing quarterback. I have said it before but history has shown you dont need to be the most accurate to have success at the college level.

I still think he is the best option to win this Saturday vs Pitt. With that said, i hope Garcia starts.

Advertisement
Beginning of year- TVD goes pro, 13 is one and off to the league, 11 qb-1 after if one doesn’t transfer
End of year- they all suck
They can all function at QB but they have to be quick reads, cannot leave them in the pocket for 3 seconds, or roll out (not sure they can handle that)

Advertisement
Brown ain’t it and he never will be.

You can’t coach accuracy and arm talent, you either have it or you don’t and he doesn’t
He’s got arm talent, kid can really rip it. He’s inaccurate as fucc, tho. He’s got a long way to go, but he’s also got time. He’s just a true freshman. Garcia hangs on to the ball, wayyyy too long. Leading to unnecessary sacks and ints. I rather play Brown. The one thing he can do when he steps off the bus (run) is better than Garcia when he standing there holding the ball. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Personal attacks
Assuming TVD is not healthy enough to play?

11 can not throw well enough to sustain drives. Pitt has a solid DL and will sell out to stop 11 from running and force him to throw.

13 throws ok but can’t run. He also has no pocket presence and never feels the rush.

In my opinion you go 2 qb system next week and if one gets hot roll with them. We have to make Pitt think defensively.

Change your sig, ***get. 🖕🏻

Advertisement
We got another 6’4 220lb monster sitting on the bench with NFL pedigree. Jayden George is son of NFL quarterback Jeff George. He was at Bama then Bowling Green before transferring to Miami. His senior year in HS he threw for 3,000 yards 41 TDs and only 5 interceptions. Can’t be any worse than what we’ve seen

Advertisement
Back