Who is the team you will be rooting for next season??

Advertisement
Good Day. I Have been a Hurricane fan since 1983. I have been a fan during our great times and our low times. I have never thought of turning my back on our great program, until now. My reason, the administration has turn its back on the fans and is driving our great football program to the grave. It is obvious to a laymen, that the present head coach is not of the cloth of the great Miami Hurricanes Head coaches that he has willfully followed. The players our no longer responding to his instructions. What we our observing as loyal fans, is the death of the Miami Hurricanes football.
Because of this death, I may have to find another University!!!!!!!

Butch Jones in year 2 has Tennessee turning around big time. They were a dumpster fire just a year and a half ago. Amazing what coaching will do for a program.

WTF. 6-6 is turning around big time? Blake James, is that you?

Canes, but I'll be watching Oregon a lot more.

You have more reason than anyone to root for this Canes team. Didn't they bring your son in, let him run through the smoke, have him with the team, etc?

Man the rest of us are just regular fans with no skin in the game, but that's some real **** right there that goes way beyond football.

If I were in your shoes, I would be the biggest Canes/Al Golden supporter out there. I'd be pretty ****ing grateful for what they did.

Who said I wasn't? And you don't know the whole situation either, so don't speak on what you don't know. Unless you are the one working at the school reporting back every word I say.

Good Day. I Have been a Hurricane fan since 1983. I have been a fan during our great times and our low times. I have never thought of turning my back on our great program, until now. My reason, the administration has turn its back on the fans and is driving our great football program to the grave. It is obvious to a laymen, that the present head coach is not of the cloth of the great Miami Hurricanes Head coaches that he has willfully followed. The players our no longer responding to his instructions. What we our observing as loyal fans, is the death of the Miami Hurricanes football.
Because of this death, I may have to find another University!!!!!!!

You waited 3 ******* years to chime in?

Advertisement

You have more reason than anyone to root for this Canes team. Didn't they bring your son in, let him run through the smoke, have him with the team, etc?

Man the rest of us are just regular fans with no skin in the game, but that's some real **** right there that goes way beyond football.

If I were in your shoes, I would be the biggest Canes/Al Golden supporter out there. I'd be pretty ****ing grateful for what they did.

Who said I wasn't? And you don't know the whole situation either, so don't speak on what you don't know. Unless you are the one working at the school reporting back every word I say.

Hucks, someone here been telling people at the school what youve posted on this board? Weak.

After being unfollowed by the Canes basketball, tennis and other Twitter accounts, I'm almost ready to pack it in. This school really does not seem to care much about it fans like other schools. My hometown team is calling for me. sounds a whole lot better that the highty flighty south Florida school called The U.

Advertisement

Hucks, someone here been telling people at the school what youve posted on this board? Weak.

Probably Beef.

I'm still a die hard, but because I want to watch Oregon more, I'm ungrateful for what UM did for Carter? Get outta here.

I don't think I'm capable of rooting for another team other than the Canes. I do need to take a break from them until they right the sinking ship. I'll probably just root for whoever is playing fsu,osu,nd,uf ect. My football life has sunk to an all new low. Pitiful. By the way I'm not that confident that the ship will ever be righted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back