Who is the team you will be rooting for next season??

Advertisement
I root for whoever is playing against Miami(Golden), FSU, UF, ND, OSU... And watch the marquee games, usually on multiple tvs, rooting for the dog.

This was by far my favorite season of CFB. I had an equally vested interest in every game I watched.

There was no let down until the last game ended at 2 am.

I refuse to give up on CFB a just because of band of incompetents have killed my program.
Imo - the NFL is almost unwatchable. Between parity & the excellence of players at every position
it's just a dink and dunk game without the excitement of random crazy plays that you get with CFB.
If U football remains painful to watch, I'll be cheering for Pitt.
And I don't give 2 ***** what any of you homers have to say about it.

Advertisement
Butch Jones in year 2 has Tennessee turning around big time. They were a dumpster fire just a year and a half ago. Amazing what coaching will do for a program.

Advertisement
Won't give up on the U. I don't even watch college football except for the Canes. All other football interest is in the NFL.

The Canes..... But I'll treat them like I do my mets and not expect anything positive out of them until they show me

Advertisement
Sell outs. I might not support, but ain't no sell out.

Someone explain to me what's the problem with selling out? Do you owe Donna Shalala a favor or something?

I mean... this isn't the same canes team you grew up with. The old BOT is gone, Tad Foote is gone, Sam Jankovich is gone, Jimmy Johnson is gone, his whole staff is gone, Michael Irvin, Vinny Testaverde, all those guys are gone.... the old uniforms are gone, the old stadium is gone.....

The Canes are literally a different team today, with no tie whatsoever to the past. Except Art Kehoe. Bless his soul.

If Golden is still at Miami, then my favorite team each week will be whoever is playing Miami.

I'm pretty sure I just made some people like Art Kehoe a whole lot more after that post. He's the last cowboy in the west.

Advertisement
Sell outs. I might not support, but ain't no sell out.

Someone explain to me what's the problem with selling out? Do you owe Donna Shalala a favor or something?

I mean... this isn't the same canes team you grew up with. The old BOT is gone, Tad Foote is gone, Sam Jankovich is gone, Jimmy Johnson is gone, his whole staff is gone, Michael Irvin, Vinny Testaverde, all those guys are gone.... the old uniforms are gone, the old stadium is gone.....

The Canes are literally a different team today, with no tie whatsoever to the past. Except Art Kehoe. Bless his soul.

It's called loyalty. I wasn't loyal to just one person to begin with. And while I disagree strongly with the coach, I'm still a Miami Hurricane, and will be for the next XX years until I'm gone. If you're a real fan, you aren't just a fan during the good times; That's what's wrong with selling out. What is even the point in being a fan, if you are just going to change your favorite team based on how good they do?

Wish Maryland didn't suck since I went there, too. Really like Oregon's style of play, though.

Probably won't follow any team. The U is gone for good and that truly stinks. It didn't have to be this way if the school was properly run, but it never has been. Maybe if they make this Admiral President he can whip the place into shape. Want to be proud of my school, but I can't now.

If you can just turn off being a fan like a light switch you were never a real fan in the first place

Advertisement
Back